Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Scooter Braun “We marched with you during Black Lives Matter, help Israel“

test
We live rent free in all people's minds. WTF do we have to do with anything going on over there. People always find a way to bring black people into something. Martians could be getting abused in outer space and some how it's gonna circle back around to black people. Scooter GTFOH with your false equivocation

dc50f30aafcf14fd7ea4a1e043d7fe29.gif
This gif has a new meaning now.

I really hate that people must pick a side but that side has to be the side they want you to pick otherwise you’re ok with the killing a babies, the elderly and abuses of women. Even if the side you pick does the same on a daily basis, that’s not the point. you agree with who we say is bad or your seen as apart of the problem and thus “cancelled “.

Yet, if you think about it….people have been known to do just that, just on different levels.

Pay attention. What he’s trying is not new

I stand with PALESTINIANS! Those phony white Jewish stole those people land! You really can’t have an honest discussion about this especially on a supposedly black message board. So many PHONY white people on here in black face making jokes, telling other black folks we have no skin in this game? What educated fully grown adult would post memes or making jokes about something like this? I hope Palestinians get their land back! If you don’t like my comments put me on ignore

What does it matter what they post?
Vlad a goof
And what exactly are they supposed to say?

Another thing...why do people think that every single person that is of Jewish faith needs to give some automatic support to Israel? We don't have that expectations for any other faith.

To be fair, black america can't continue to support the Democrats for nothing, cosign LGBT shenanigans, support illegal immigration and put on the cape for everything and then expect people to not want to use you as the mules and doormats you present yourselves as.

Black America shouldn't cape for another non-black American issue until our black issues are corrected

But that's sounds crazy huh

Back