Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News School Shooting in Nashville

The why matter 100% in cases like this.

regardless if a gun, car or pressure cooker is used.

In some cases the reason dose not matter but in others it does
Why are we trying to understand crazy?! You’re never going to solve crazy. There’s a gazillion reasons why someone is crazy, but 1 thing is consistently used in those crazy outbursts: guns!

How about we address that, then when people move on to cars and pressure cookers address that? Based on other countries, those other methods will rarely if ever be used or if so will result in far fewer casualties.

It matters so we can learn from it.
Not agreeing doesn’t mean it not something to take away from this to possibly stop this in the future.

Only problem is, the excuses made for cacs. This person should have never had guns or had them revoked.
And what happens when we learn from it? We know why THAT person did what they did. Then we have to wait for the next shooting to understand why THAT person did it. All while the bodies of dead kids pile up.

We should address the common denominator in all of these instances, the guns!

And what happens when we learn from it? We know why THAT person did what they did. Then we have to wait for the next shooting to understand why THAT person did it. All while the bodies of dead kids pile up.

We should address the common denominator in all of these instances, the guns!
There is always patterns and connection with tweaks. Some shit can be seen in early ages but we choose to ignore it until “ not my baby. He ain’t do nuffin”.

Humans are creatures of pattern and habit.
Why do you think things are marketed the way it is and images and movies are so a certain way but then certain things are omitted in important texts.
We can …well y’all can be easily swayed to live people you never knew or heard about. Y’all can be swayed to hate people based of a sound bite.

Everyone is studied.
Respect research young man

There is always patterns and connection with tweaks. Some shit can be seen in early ages but we choose to ignore it until “ not my baby. He ain’t do nuffin”.

Humans are creatures of pattern and habit.
Why do you think things are marketed the way it is and images and movies are so a certain way but then certain things are omitted in important texts.
We can …well y’all can be easily swayed to live people you never knew or heard about. Y’all can be swayed to hate people based of a sound bite.

Everyone is studied.
Respect research young man
Bruh you talking about reversing decades of complex societal manipulation. Never going to happen soon enough to save lives. Limiting access to guns can be done with the stroke of a pen.

Bruh you talking about reversing decades of complex societal manipulation. Never going to happen soon enough to save lives. Limiting access to guns can be done with the stroke of a pen.
Or maybe that’s the path it was meant to go.

Yup heard about this and I think it’s the best option.
But the lower income parents don’t have that option which then brings back the need for community.

True.

They'd probably be left out of the pod option, but they could benefit from a better organized remote learning option.

Considering the circumstances, what they had during covid wasn't that bad.

It definitely could've been better, but it was an emergency situation that they just came up with on the fly.

Work out all the kinks and revise/improve it, and it could be a more viable option for the masses.

This is a tragedy. But there has to be some background why the shooter choose to come back to a school she went to. did something traumatic happen to her there? Regardless still a sad tragedy to hear of yet another shool shooting

Yeah if you wanna go head first into this topic, this ain't looking good on ya'll end.

We ain't gotta go back and forth and I can care less if you "wack" my posts about this topic. These facts/documents showing you and your party for who they are. And naw I ain't no right winger, never will be.

Back