Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News School Shooting in Nashville

Annnndd nothing will be learned from this, they'll just say to pray harder
This not even the case cause the truth is this will get worse cause they gon put guns in the hands of teachers or put soldiers in schools.

America is what happens when Capitalism runs unchecked.

When 20 elementary kids get killed in a school shooting and these fucc azzz politrickans do absolutely NOTHING about gun reform...then they DEFINITELY ain't batting an eye over this tragedy.

Fucc them...and the gun lobbyists they pledge their allegiance to.

Yeah... Democrats are hyper-focused on the guns when they need to be focused on these crazy muhfuckas roaming the streets.

And, sorry she lost her brother, but it was hardly the same shit. The nigga that shot her brother in Cali was your typical thug nigga with a strap, not some muhfucka with a semi-automatic rifle so don't sit here misleading the people into thinking that incident had anything to do with what's happening today.

And maybe I'm calloused, but I can't take an actress crying into the camera seriously when her job is literally to be able to cry into the camera on demand.

When 20 elementary kids get killed in a school shooting and these fucc azzz politrickans do absolutely NOTHING about gun reform...then they DEFINITELY ain't batting an eye over this tragedy.

Fucc them...and the gun lobbyists they pledge their allegiance to.

What exactly would you want done with regards to gun reform that would have changed the outcome of this tragedy?

I literally don't know what I would do if I lost my children to a mass shooter while they were at school. I can't say I loved school growing up but I damn sure didn't have a fear or a thought that today might be the day it happens.

That's a different type I wouldn't wish on anybody

If our kids can't go to school wtf are we doing?? Honestly?

I literally don't know what I would do if I lost my children to a mass shooter while they were at school. I can't say I loved school growing up but I damn sure didn't have a fear or a thought that today might be the day it happens.

That's a different type I wouldn't wish on anybody

If our kids can't go to school wtf are we doing?? Honestly?

Fam, I thought about the shit all the time at my high school in Detroit. Not on some mass shooter shit, but being hit by a stray meant for someone else 'cause we were close enough to PA territory that them niggas would be around there sometimes.

Back