Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News School Shooting in Nashville

A thread about children being killed at school again with a heavy "I still love my guns and here's why I need them" theme. Very tone deaf.
This!

this nigga really in here defending guns like people ain’t die for no reason. You can still love your guns but this ain’t the time or the place to be justifying why you or the people love/need/want your guns.

That shit insensitive as hell.

That nigga old and hates people lol being insensitive is his thing

I'm not insensitive at all. My two youngest (19 and 20) need to be enrolled in a program for special needs adults. That's one of the biggest reasons we moved back to MI and specifically to this county because the resources for them are just better. But they'll be back in school, which has me absolutely terrified. Not just from possibility of them being in the building and some crazy muhfucka runs up in there and starts shooting, but from other shit that goes down in schools. I can't shelter them forever, they need to get out there to make friends and grow relationships and do whatever they wish to in life. But the thought that something happens and I'm not there or I can't get there fast enough to protect them has me fucked up. So every time I see shit like this it goes through my mind and it has me paralyzed.

Having said all of that. One cannot ignore the truth because it's inconvenient. I point out that truth, whether you like it or not. Insensitive??? The truth is often harsh, which is why nobody likes the truth these days. It's why niggas would rather stunt being paid on the gram but really barely making it. Reality doesn't give a fuck if you like it or not, it "is" without caring or compassion. The reality here is a person wanting to murder innocent people is a crazy loon. Banning guns will NOT stop that person from killing. Making them harder to get will not stop them from killing. Since those people typically have played their hand before the killing starts, why don't we ID them, flag 'em, and make ban those individuals from being able to buy a gun? IIRC, they would also be forced into treatment to get their minds right.

Everyone thinking that if you take guns away, limit capacities, etc don't get that these muhfuckas will find a way. Whether it's easy for them or hard, they want to kill people and when you throw up one barrier, they will simply find another way. But since you want to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people, sdo what it takes to keep them out of THEIR hands without infringing on the rights of the millions that have no desire to do such things.

That's the truth, as insensitive and displeasing as it is.

Lol the statistics are always wrong

^^^^ So they're all wrong???

foh-gtfoh.gif

A thread about children being killed at school again with a heavy "I still love my guns and here's why I need them" theme. Very tone deaf.

It ain't about "I love guns". It's saying banning them all, like y'all want to do, is not the solution. If I've done one thing (repeatedly I might add), it's offer a solution that, if enforced properly, would curb these types of things from happening.

This has cons as well

After having homeschooled three out of my 4 kids I can honestly say this is the truth. I really wish we had put them back in schools. The two youngest have zero socialization skills and the middle girl, while more outgoing, is more comfortable with her "online friends" than meeting people in-person.

If the schools where we lived had better special needs and speech programs, I would have preferred to have had them in a regular school.

^^^^ So they're all wrong???

foh-gtfoh.gif
Lmao before I respond to this what do you think these articles are saying?

because you do know London has one the lowest crime rates in the country?

It ain't about "I love guns". It's saying banning them all, like y'all want to do, is not the solution. If I've done one thing (repeatedly I might add), it's offer a solution that, if enforced properly, would curb these types of things from happening.

I never said I wanted to ban all guns so don't group me into that. I said in a thread where the topic is once again a school shooting and children being murdered it's tone deaf to be espousing your love for all things firearms. You're not delivering some "harsh truth nobody wants to hear", which is a silly ass phrase that's been used for decades, by talking about your guns in here. You're just talking about your guns. The other thing you've done repeatedly is show that your want and desire to own a gun has superceded your ability to see people as actual humans and not just a statistic in am argument to make as to why you want them so bad.

Lmao before I respond to this what do you think these articles are saying?

because you do know London has one the lowest crime rates in the country?

I never said I wanted to ban all guns so don't group me into that. I said in a thread where the topic is once again a school shooting and children being murdered it's tone deaf to be espousing your love for all things firearms. You're not delivering some "harsh truth nobody wants to hear", which is a silly ass phrase that's been used for decades, by talking about your guns in here. You're just talking about your guns. The other thing you've done repeatedly is show that your want and desire to own a gun has superceded your ability to see people as actual humans and not just a statistic in am argument to make as to why you want them so bad.

To be fair, @TheNightKing asked him to post his guns and ammo. He didn’t just do it on his own.

lmao again I am asking what you think these mean? i don't think you are reading these articles

I didn't "espouse my love for all things guns" anywhere in this thread. I was asked a direct question and I answered it. At no point have I said "I love guns" or have even alluded to it. They're tools to be used and that's it.

Show me where I did any of what you just said. Quote it or shove your fingers in a running wood chipper.

True, but........eventually.......things are going to be headed in that direction.
IDK man

Having my daughter at home during covid was something that was a huge adjustment that I still quite never got the hang of and neither did she

IDK man

Having my daughter at home during covid was something that was a huge adjustment that I still quite never got the hang of and neither did she

It does take a minute to get used to it. Weird having the kids at home all day long.

Serious question, why?

I was gonna ask why earlier in the thread when you said you have a 50rd drum for the 9 mil, but I said fuck it at the time. Not my business.

But seeing your while spread, now I gotta ask. You got more shit than military personnel in a war zone.

I meant to answer this last night:

I bought the 50 round drum last summer to flip it. When the last gun control bill went across Joe Biden's desk, there was supposed to be a provision in it to ban "high capacity magazines" BUT anything made before the bill was signed was still legal to own. So, I took my ass down to my favorite gun shop and bought the last Glock 17 compatible 50 rd drum with the intent of selling it for 4 times the normal price.

Well, the high cap language wasn't in the bill so I got stuck with it.

Also: I hate wasting time reloading when I'm at the range, so I prefer to take fully loaded magazines with me and reload at home (in fact, I have a number of them that need reloading right now from my last trip). That's why I have have a lot of mags.

Back