Scarface Top 5???

Scarface Top 5???

• Yes

• No

• Caliber yes but Not my personal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Says the Pas stan.

pointing-and-laughing.gif

Yea u had no rebuttal to the shit I said about the bars, shit comes to light when u make niggas be unbias.

U can't drop 1 dope bar from Face, I rest my case

This Nigga Is Literally your Favorite Rappers Favorite Rapper...The Disrespect on this Board for Face ,which I've only heard/read here Is Blasphemous @ Best..... Ask Nas,Hov, Dmx,Sigel where they rank Brad Jordan

Scarface is none of my favorite rappers favorite rapper lol

Rebuttal for what? I ain't doing that song for song shit cuz you in your feelings bout Face being top 5.

In my feelings? lol cuz im calling out the nigga for being a basic rapper that nobody names when discussing top 5. lol aight

Scarface won best lyricist of 2001 at The Source Awards, beating out Jay-Z, Eminem, Prodigy, and Talib Kweli.

I have never in my entire life heard ANYONE say Scarface is a basic MC until you @Goldie.

The source aint been shit since the 90s

4 pages in and not one nigga can drop ONE dope bar from Scarface, I rest my case

Bruh This Nigga Albums are Movies, I don't know how to give an artist a better complement ..This nigga Narration Is on Morgan Freeman's Level...Between this thread & that Lil Troy Thread ,I'mma Kill one of u Niggas..lol

Back