Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scarface Top 5???

Scarface Top 5???

• Yes

• No

• Caliber yes but Not my personal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Drop a dope Scarface entendre

Scarface never spit a multi in his life, shit the nigga doesn't even do compound rhymes, man get this nigga df outta here

Lupe is a better Technical Rapper, Scarface is a better Overall Rapper and has the discography to prove it...

I'll go song for song with any nigga, scarface discography is avg af

Neither has Pac but he top to you

I dropped a verse full of entedres from Pac in the "rate the bars" thread and @OhMars said it was the best bars dropped in the thread. Pac doesn't rely on entendres but he always had them and he has flows. Face has neither.

I'll go song for song with any nigga, scarface discography is avg af
Damn fam are you Face illegitimate child he got locked up for child support on? Do not let your moms hate for dude get your head confused any further than it already is Your Dad makes grown man Hip Hop and is one of the best to ever do it with discography better and more consistant than Lupe, Wayne and Jay...

Lets go.

Yall got lmaoooo yall got face over jay and big. Yall willing to go song for song vs them?

I'm the only one in here that has Face as the GOAT, so I'm personally willing to go song for song versus any other emcee.

Damn fam are you Face illegitimate child he got locked up for child support on? Do not let your moms hate for dude get your head confused any further than it already is Your Dad makes grown man Hip Hop and is one of the best to ever do it with discography better and more consistant than Lupe, Wayne and Jay...

So you admit he's a basic rapper but u think he makes good music? He makes avg music and a basic MC

@Goldie

Bro why is it so hard to believe that Scarface is held in such high regard? Nas, Pac, Biggie, Jay, Cube, Ghostface ect have praised Scarface as one of the best and/or that hes one their favorites

lyrics
discography
storytelling
longevity
creativity
flow
classic collabos

what box doesnt he check for you to be this confused?

@Goldie

Bro why is it so hard to believe that Scarface is held in such high regard? Nas, Pac, Biggie, Jay, Cube, Ghostface ect have praised Scarface as one of the best and/or that hes one their favorites

lyrics
discography
storytelling
longevity
creativity
flow
classic collabos

what box doesnt he check for you to be this confused?

Flow................ flow? Scarface never had a dope flow in his life. He's a basic MC. His discography is good, not great.

There's a difference between saying he's dope and saying he's top 5.

Better than Can I Live?

giphy.gif

Back