Welcome To aBlackWeb

Say You Won 100 Million Dollars In Powerball...

And if im married, im giving my wife a huge chunk and tell her lets go our seperate ways. Even if im still in love with her.

Not trying to be filthy rich and married. If im filthy rich im gonna be single.

Nah you make investments in things that dont depreciate.

You buy a 2 million dollar house in a state with low income tax knowing you not gonna use or furnish most of the rooms. You buy a few classic cars that keep their value. You get you an expensive watch collection with brands that keep their value. And then a few paintings.

You invest the rest of your money and try to flip it. But a good portion you buy the shit i listed above and other things knowing you can always send them and liquidate your money if your investments failed.

And ofcourse you also split some in multiple banks but 100 mil divided by 250k is 400 bank accounts. You dont do that.
Well yea of course i didnt mean literally every penny split in tons of banks lol

Oh and id get a financial adviser to help, alotta lotto winners go broke cause they have no clue to how handle that much money and end up getting fucked in the long run somehow

Paying my punkass student loans off after that my other few bills. All my parents, sisters bills and I'm out to go buy a spot in Turks and Caicos and live rest of my life there ✊??

So far everybody has given the wrong answer.

The right answer is;

1. Make a list of all of your close family members (parents, siblings, close cousins, aunts and uncles). I wouldn't even help out any friends, just close family.

With $100M you can afford to GIVE each of your CLOSE relatives a $3M trust fund. Let's say you have 10 CLOSE relatives. If each one gets a $3M trust fund that adds up to $30M. (We haven't discussed taxes so for now let's assume the taxes are paid and the $100M is after taxes.)

But you don't "give" your family members any money. You set up a trust fund and put it in escrow. That means they can't get the money out. Even if they go to court the judge won't release the money because that's what escrow means.

2. to go on ETrade or TDAmeritrade and buy the funds yourself, or go to a bank and do it yourself. Don't use a broker, they'll just rip you off.

So yeah, if you have 10 CLOSE family members, set up a $3M trust fund for each of them. That's $30 M

If they're getting 5% on $3M, that's $150K per year for life. And since it's in escrow they can't get it out. They just have to live on $150K per year and get used to it because it won't change.

That leaves you with $70M.

I'd invest it the same way. Make sensible investments that give you interest/dividends on the first and 15th of every month, also every Friday. But I'd put it in escrow so I couldn't change my mind.

The moral of the story, if you ever win the lottery, make the investments yourself and put it in escrow. Then you won't be able to change your mind and take it out.

I'd let nobody know, and live online like a millionaire investing and moving money into business and stocks in interested in

You ain't gotta show money if you don't want that

Paying off all debt, giving close family 100k apiece, 15% to the church, half a mill in a savings account for each of my daughters, 20 mil in a rainy day fund.

The rest of it would go to taxes and charity.

I'd let nobody know, and live online like a millionaire investing and moving money into business and stocks in interested in

You ain't gotta show money if you don't want that

This is the big thing for me. If I didn't have to tell anyone, I wouldn't. I might not even tell my wife, since I know shouldn't be able to stop herself from telling her parents and siblings. The problems is some of those lotteries require the winner be publicized.

So far everybody has given the wrong answer.

The right answer is;

1. Make a list of all of your close family members (parents, siblings, close cousins, aunts and uncles). I wouldn't even help out any friends, just close family.

With $100M you can afford to GIVE each of your CLOSE relatives a $3M trust fund. Let's say you have 10 CLOSE relatives. If each one gets a $3M trust fund that adds up to $30M. (We haven't discussed taxes so for now let's assume the taxes are paid and the $100M is after taxes.)

But you don't "give" your family members any money. You set up a trust fund and put it in escrow. That means they can't get the money out. Even if they go to court the judge won't release the money because that's what escrow means.

2. to go on ETrade or TDAmeritrade and buy the funds yourself, or go to a bank and do it yourself. Don't use a broker, they'll just rip you off.

So yeah, if you have 10 CLOSE family members, set up a $3M trust fund for each of them. That's $30 M

If they're getting 5% on $3M, that's $150K per year for life. And since it's in escrow they can't get it out. They just have to live on $150K per year and get used to it because it won't change.

That leaves you with $70M.

I'd invest it the same way. Make sensible investments that give you interest/dividends on the first and 15th of every month, also every Friday. But I'd put it in escrow so I couldn't change my mind.

The moral of the story, if you ever win the lottery, make the investments yourself and put it in escrow. Then you won't be able to change your mind and take it out.
Lol there is no wrong answer.

What people choose to do with their money is their own choice.

Smh @ giving away half, giving some to the church or giving family members millions of dollars.

CreepySelfishAzurevase-small.gif

tenor (24).gif

Back