Welcome To aBlackWeb

Say You Won 100 Million Dollars In Powerball...

All bills paid off, give a lot to my parents and hook my cousin up then me and my immediate family are disappearing.

If you don't already got a plan for your jackpot money long before you get it, you prolly gonna blow it. My and my homie been revising or 'Just hit the mega millions' plans since high school and shit. Lol.

At this point, I know who's getting what, what amount I'm using to try to make more money, what amount is getting put aside off top so that me and my kids will never have to work again, and what amount is getting blown.

tenor.gif

Give some money to my momma 2 bros and uncle,help out a few of my friends that i know strugglin and im out, travel the world for a few months, basically ill return the favor for those that helped me which is exactly who i named, everybody else can go the fuck on somewhere

Before or after taxes?
Pay off bills, pay off my parents bills, buy my parents a new house to retire in with a guest wing for my grandparents, give my sister a trust fund with stipulations, splurge on shit for myself and have spending money in the bank and put the rest in an IRA

Very first thing I would do is take 20 mill and go to a crowdfunding site for business start ups and invest all of it in various companies trying to get off the ground, where I will be a board member and just sit back and collect if they're successful.

Then I would take 10 mill and go on go fund me's and find things to help people pay and write it off on my taxes, word up. Cure peoples cancer and shit.

Then i would pay off my moms houses and anything shes making payments on.

Then i would get everyone in the family a decent car. Nothing crazy, but nothing they will need to make payments on and should last them a long while.

Then i would invest in properties. A nice couple million dollar home for myself, then probably use whatevers left to buy up apartment buildings and other properties to rent out. Then i would just chill and collect and probably develop a drug addiction. Word.

Oh, this is easy.
I don’t know why people feel like because a family member wins a large sum of money, that they automatically get some.

Anyway, I’d open up some type of separate funds for my daughter, my baby brother, and my nephew (they’re 3, 4, and 5 now). I’d have a house built for myself while also doing some repairs and upgrades on the family home, I barely have debt so thankful for that. I’d build the business I really really want for my community and probably in different areas for Black mothers and families, support during pregnancy and the whole 9.

My mother would get a house, my sister, and my brothers so they can finally leave my mother the hell alone. Everybody would have their own ish so they wouldn’t need to ask for anything. If they didn’t have a car, they’d each get one so that they can’t complain about transportation. After that, don’t ask me for shit. I’d put my sister through college too.

First thing, im getting a hotel room in the middle of nowhere and staying there for 6 months researching and planning what the fuck to do.

Like real shit. 95% of us on this site dont even know where to put 100 mil. Banks are only insured up to 250k, so where is you even having 100 mil sit?

Last edited:
First thing, im getting a hotel room in the middle of nowhere and staying there for 6 months researching and planning what the fuck to do.

Like real shit. 95% of us on this site dont even know where to put 100 mil. Banks are only insured about to 250k, so where is you even having 100 mil sit?
Where is you even.... you speak my language.

ghetto.

Very first thing I would do is take 20 mill and go to a crowdfunding site for business start ups and invest all of it in various companies trying to get off the ground, where I will be a board member and just sit back and collect if they're successful.

Then I would take 10 mill and go on go fund me's and find things to help people pay and write it off on my taxes, word up. Cure peoples cancer and shit.

Then i would pay off my moms houses and anything shes making payments on.

Then i would get everyone in the family a decent car. Nothing crazy, but nothing they will need to make payments on and should last them a long while.

Then i would invest in properties. A nice couple million dollar home for myself, then probably use whatevers left to buy up apartment buildings and other properties to rent out. Then i would just chill and collect and probably develop a drug addiction. Word.

Word.

Buying my mama a new house and all the other shit that i know she wants that I know she wants but cant really afford

buying an early Christmas for my nieces, nephew & god kids. Breaking they parents off a lil bit

investing a chunk of it

starting a business with the rest

Like real shit. 95% of us on this site dont even know where to put 100 mil. Banks are only insured up to 250k, so where is you even having 100 mil sit?

0dccea3d4055a7ffef067e2b18df2d99.jpg

sudan.jpg

You split it up wit diffirent banks bruh

I’m putting a majority of that money in offshore accounts and I’m gonna give out 5 mil to my family and I’m leaving

You split it up wit diffirent banks bruh

Nah you make investments in things that dont depreciate.

You buy a 2 million dollar house in a state with low income tax knowing you not gonna use or furnish most of the rooms. You buy a few classic cars that keep their value. You get you an expensive watch collection with brands that keep their value. And then a few paintings.

You invest the rest of your money and try to flip it. But a good portion you buy the shit i listed above and other things knowing you can always sell them and liquidate your money if your investments failed.

And ofcourse you also split some in multiple banks but 100 mil divided by 250k is 400 bank accounts. You dont do that.

Last edited:
Also, im giving my close fam and favorite cousins like 100k, and them putting them on payroll.

I aint giving them mfers huge lumps. With a 100mil to invest, lets say i put 50mil in some low risk CDs with a 5% interest rate, thats 2.5 mil a year. I can easily pay my closest fam like 5k a month per family and have them quit their jobs and live comfortable.

If you give them a mil each they gonna blow it and be a burden to you forever. Rather break them off monthly and have them not be a headache.

Back