Welcome To aBlackWeb

Say it aint so: Ja Rule out here performing his greatest hits at house parties

I can picture Ja Rule as the opening act for somebody that's bigger, like Jay, Nas, T.I., Snoop, or Wu Tang.

I wouldn't be mad if I paid to see Wu Tang and Ja Rule was the opening act.

What if the young girls rich sugar-daddy dropped those funds...lol Whole lotta scenarios, bottom line no issue with this...Why Ja? What if they really love those songs....
I fuck with Ja.

But cmon 10 bands is not what he got paid for this.
Why are people capping for him though? Niggas are not allowed to slander anymore?
Had this been bow wow, no capes would come out and it would've been jokes galore.

People pick and choose.

Niggas just defensive of Ja.

Had this been about Chingy it’d be on its way to classic thread status jokes wise.

:js4:

Lmao yea man, this aint no "I hate Ja Rule thread"

It could of been anybody and i would of made this same thread fr cause we don't see shit like this every day

thats why its funny af

I fuck with Ja.

But cmon 10 bands is not what he got paid for this.

Had this been bow wow, no capes would come out and it would've been jokes galore.

People pick and choose.
Just throwing out examples....dont get stuck on the amount...lol fuck it, if he was having fun at the party doing karaoke for free I wouldn't care and that goes for whoever

ja needs to stop responding to the negative (Curtisjackson Sheep fans) and keep it pushing his real fans are rooting for him .

Back