Welcome To aBlackWeb

Say it aint so: Ja Rule out here performing his greatest hits at house parties

I was never really a fan of Ja Rule, but he seems like the type of person that would be the life of the party (also he has songs I like).

And for what it's worth I can't picture 50 Cent being the life of the party. He doesn't strike me as the type of person that gets invited to parties.

you know damn well ja rule wouldnt have perfomred this song in a dining room early 2000s

You can laugh but that happens to everybody, well almost everybody.

You're hot for a few years and when you finally figure out how the industry works you become too smart for your own good and the machine looks for somebody younger and dumber.

That's what the machine wants, a young dumb 19 year old. As soon as he matures and figures everything out he's yesterday's news.

With the exception of a handful of people, most artists from that era are probably just as destitute.

And for what it's worth I can't picture 50 Cent being the life of the party. He doesn't strike me as the type of person that gets invited to parties.
lmao 50 would be a grumpy old man at parties. pretend he has to go to the bathroom or outside for something, and end up dipping super early. all while stealing some drinks or food

Back