Sausage Recall

Jimmy Dean's, Old Folks or Williams sausage is much better than Bob Evan's. Bob Evans uses too much sage.

I don't eat pork for religous and non-religous reasons. I loved pork sauage and bacon tho. I'm just glad this meat recall missed me. I am kinda suprised that pork is still very popular given the way the pig carries itself.

I don't eat pork for religous and non-religous reasons. I loved pork sauage and bacon tho. I'm just glad this meat recall missed me. I am kinda suprised that pork is still very popular given the way the pig carries itself.

Cut it open and watch five pounds of pus start flowing out.

Cut it open and watch five pounds of pus start flowing out.

yeah, happens with anything that has a disease; chicken, turkey, deer, cow, all can have the same thing happen. It's really nothing new.

You ever cut open a fish and watch pus just ooze out? Happened to me a time or two back in Saginaw. Last time it happened was around '88 or '89 when we were fishing up at Sanford Lake and on the other side of the Sanford Dam. In between the usual perch, I caught a couple of good sized largemouth bass. Took 'em back to the crib to clean 'em and cut one of the bass open and out poured this nasty ass yellowish goop. Turns out some of the bass in that lake had parasitic infections that caused pus-filled abscesses in the fish.

Bunch of niggas arguing in a sausage thread.

62f6306d8f630ae8ca09ff4c4d918d02--funny-shit-funny-stuff.jpg

Yeah...you right my nigga...

I mean I already smoke herb...minus whale smoke crack, snort powder, shoot up heroin, pop pills and sip lean too

:word?:

You just put weed in the same boat as crack and heroin?

:niggaa::niggaa::niggaa:

seeeee..... i need to go to bed. I avoided this thread based off the name thinking it was.... nvm lol

I see you not fluid in sarcasm my nigga...my apologies

"Fluid"??? Maybe you need a lil pork in your life. Get them brain cells to runnin again so you can remember the difference between "fluid" and "fluent"

:think2: