Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sausage Recall

313 Wayz

http://fortune.com/2018/09/14/bob-evans-farms-sausage-recall/

Bob Evans Farms Recalls Nearly 47,000 Pounds of Sausage

Bob Evans Farms is recalling some of its raw pork sausage products over possible contamination.

The company is recalling nearly 47,000 pounds of sausage links after determining that they may have pieces of “clear hard plastic” in them, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service. The agency said in a statement that Bob Evans Farms received consumer complaints about the plastic in its pork sausage products. So far, however, there have been no reports of “adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.”

“We want consumers to be able to trust that the food they eat is safe, especially when it has the Bob Evans name on it. That is why we take every consumer complaint very seriously,” Steve Bacon, vice-president of food safety and quality, said in a statement. “As soon as we received the three complaints about potential small plastic pieces in our Maple Sausage, we moved quickly to launch a thorough internal investigation and isolated the products to a single manufacturing run made on one day, August 1, 2018, at our Xenia, Ohio, plant. As a precaution, we issued a voluntary recall of our Maple Sausage Links and Brown Sugar & Honey Sausage Links products. We are confident that no other products were affected and there have been no injuries reported.

The safety of our consumers is of our utmost concern and we urge consumers that have recalled product to immediately throw it away or to return it to the store where they purchased it for a full refund. Consumers with questions or concerns should also feel free to contact us directly at (800) 939-2338.”

In a statement, the USDA said that affected products have the establishment number “EST 6785” on them. It’s believed the products, listed below, were shipped to several states, including Indiana, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, N.C., Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin. The USDA said that if you have one of the products, you should throw them away or bring them back to the store at which you purchased them. If you’re concerned about an injury or illness after consuming them, the USDA said you should call a doctor.

Here’s the full list of affected products, including their use-by dates:

• 12-oz overwrap trays labeled Bob Evans Maple Pork Sausage Links. They have a use-by date of of October 16, 2018 or October 19, 2018.
    • 12-oz overwrap trays labeled Bob Evans Brown Sugar & Honey. They have a use-by date of October 16, 2018.
    • 12-oz overwrap trays labeled Fresh From Meijer Maple Flavored Sausage Links. They have a use-by date of September 6, 2018.
    • 12-oz overwrap trays labeled Giant Eagle Maple Pork Breakfast Sausage Links Caramel Color Added. They have a use-by date of September 10, 2018.
    • 12-oz overwrap trays labeled Schnucks Maple Recipe Breakfast Sausage. They don’t have a use-by date listed.
Update at 10:03 a.m. ET to include the Bob Evans Farms statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
It should have been recalled for having pork in it to start wit...

View attachment 71934

y'all "no pork" folks can gone' head and sit down over yonder.

Always gotta throw two cents and a nickel in a convo anytime the hog is mentioned. Y'all as bad as vegans with that.

Don't eat pork but you got all that carcinogenic chemical laced turkey bacon on deck.

Enjoy your chemical-driven cancer. I hear chemo turns your hair red, at least you get a new look outta the deal.

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maaaan cut that shit out fam...you can’t breath these days without getting cancer...niggaz so in love wit tha swine they think it has tha vaccine for cancer in it?! LMAO HAHAHAHAHA ...you got it bruh

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maaaan cut that shit out fam...you can’t breath these days without getting cancer...niggaz so in love wit tha swine they think it has tha vaccine for cancer in it?! LMAO HAHAHAHAHA ...you got it bruh

It ain't about "love of swine" it's kinda about what you just said: You can breathe and get cancer, so what is NOT eating pig protecting you from?

The majority of vegetatian and vegan packaged foods are so loaded with chemicals that you're not actually being healthy eating them.
Packaged pork alternatives like turkey or chicken sausage, turkey bacon, etc is also loaded with chemicals, and especially MSG.
Cattle are pumped up with antibiotics and it sticks around in their flesh, but more than that their feed is treated with a chemical sweetener called Neotame, a derivative of the known toxic aspartame, to make it more desirable to cattle. Neotame is just as toxic to the human body as aspartame and even if you're not intentionally ingesting it, you can still be getting it through the beef you eat.

Unless you grow it yourself or raise it yourself, nothing you eat can reasonably be considered "safe".

Look fam...I was really just fucking around “picking” at pork but to be real wit you what you eat don’t make me shit...I simply don’t fuck wit pork or beef...say what you want but I know I’m healthier than I was when I was eating it...over 20 years ago now...I weigh less and I’ve never had cholesterol issues or high blood pressure...like many of tha older members of my family....again I know everything we ingest as a society is “bad for us”...but knowing that I can choose to limit tha amount of “evils” I take in and pork and beef are tha 2 things I choose not to eat...

Just take comfort in knowing there’s 1 less pork eater standing in tha way of your ribs, ham hocks, chitterlings, hog maws, pigs feet, bacon wrapped pig ass and whatever delectable swine delicacies you wish to eat...

I don’t eat beef either...

:hahaha:

Again: unless you controlled your food from the start to the table, you're going to eat or drink shit that ain't healthy in one way or another. Might as well put that pork on your fork and start speaking pig latin 'cause you ain't avoiding anything.

Again: unless you controlled your food from the start to the table, you're going to eat or drink shit that ain't healthy in one way or another. Might as well put that pork on your fork and start speaking pig latin 'cause you ain't avoiding anything.

Yeah...you right my nigga...

I mean I already smoke herb...minus whale smoke crack, snort powder, shoot up heroin, pop pills and sip lean too

:word?:

Look fam...I was really just fucking around “picking” at pork but to be real wit you what you eat don’t make me shit...I simply don’t fuck wit pork or beef...say what you want but I know I’m healthier than I was when I was eating it...over 20 years ago now...I weigh less and I’ve never had cholesterol issues or high blood pressure...like many of tha older members of my family....again I know everything we ingest as a society is “bad for us”...but knowing that I can choose to limit tha amount of “evils” I take in and pork and beef are tha 2 things I choose not to eat...

Just take comfort in knowing there’s 1 less pork eater standing in tha way of your ribs, ham hocks, chitterlings, hog maws, pigs feet, bacon wrapped pig ass and whatever delectable swine delicacies you wish to eat...

Pork doesn't cause high blood pressure, the nitrates and salt used to cure it does. Avoid cured pork and you've just taken hypertension out of the equation.
Weighing less means you're either more active or consuming fewer calories... or both. That has nothing to do with pork or beef.
Vegans and vegetarians can have high cholesterol, particularly when they cook with coconut oil. Again, cutting pork or beef ain't keeping you from a heart attack.

The only route is to be sensible. If you know cured meats can cause hypertension, avoid them. If you know that when you eat too much or are sittin off too long, you gain weight... then eat less and get active.

I find it funny how you went the whole "what you eat don't make me shit" route when your initial post was

"It should have been recalled for having pork in it to start wit..."

Pork doesn't cause high blood pressure, the nitrates and salt used to cure it does. Avoid cured pork and you've just taken hypertension out of the equation.
Weighing less means you're either more active or consuming fewer calories... or both. That has nothing to do with pork or beef.
Vegans and vegetarians can have high cholesterol, particularly when they cook with coconut oil. Again, cutting pork or beef ain't keeping you from a heart attack.

The only route is to be sensible. If you know cured meats can cause hypertension, avoid them. If you know that when you eat too much or are sittin off too long, you gain weight... then eat less and get active.

I find it funny how you went the whole "what you eat don't make me shit" route when your initial post was

"It should have been recalled for having pork in it to start wit..."

And I find it funny you didn’t quote tha whole “I was just fucking around “picking” on pork” thing...

I’m not eating pork fam...not happening...I’ll probably still get cancer and die according to you which is cool and all I guess...and you’re obviously not giving up your pork chop sandwiches and will inevitably live to be 642 because of it...

Pork eaters-1
Non pork eaters-0

8D58D23F-C4EA-45C6-8837-747356900B1D.png

And I find it funny you didn’t quote tha whole “I was just fucking around “picking” on pork” thing...

I’m not eating pork fam...not happening...I’ll probably still get cancer and die according to you which is cool and all I guess...and you’re obviously not giving up your pork chop sandwiches and will inevitably live to be 642 because of it...

Pork eaters-1
Non pork eaters-0

View attachment 72010

You're kidding.... right???

Go back and re-read my post and come back.

Like I said: Non-pork eaters are on the same level as vegans: Always gotta have something to say about the shit they don't eat when it comes up in convo.

Only people worse are raw-food types, 'cause even vegans are annoyed by them niggas.

Back