Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sauce Money Is Still Salty At Puff & Hov

Puff is/was a thief and never paid them folks what they are owed.

Him and certain artist moved beyond it but it still happened and he probably still get checks that should go to his ex artists

He has an issue with Puff , Hov and Dame, at what point does a mf start taking accountability for their own shit? Why df are you still dissing a mf 25 years later?

He's made back to back to back fuck nigga moves.

His beef with Puff is that puff "blackballed" him after they had an exchange of words. Nigga that's life. If somebody does some fuck nigga shit and I tell my mans about it, they prolly aint gonna fuck with you either.

Tell that nigga to pull his skirt down.

Speaking the truth on a nigga no matter how many years later don't got shit to do with a nigga taking accountability for their own shit.

So if a nigga snitched 25 years ago a nigga shouldn't say shit about that nigga snitching no more cause it was so long ago? The shit you saying ain't adding up.

Speaking the truth on a nigga no matter how many years later don't got shit to do with a nigga taking accountability for their own shit.

So if a nigga snitched 25 years ago a nigga shouldn't say shit about that nigga snitching no more cause it was so long ago? The shit you saying ain't adding up.

You're saying anything at this point. Snitching? That's your example? They had a fallout and Diddy told his niggas not to fuck with dude no more. The end. That's no where near the level of snitching.

And if you're 50 still crying about some shit that happened 25 years ago and dropping wack ass diss records, you're a bitch ass nigga.

You're saying anything at this point. Snitching? That's your example? They had a fallout and Diddy told his niggas not to fuck with dude no more. The end. That's no where near the level of snitching.

And if you're 50 still crying about some shit that happened 25 years ago and dropping wack ass diss records, you're a bitch ass nigga.

You still excusing anything. Yes an example to show you saying how long ago the shit was like that is reason to no longer speak on a situation.

I didn't even listen to the diss records. If you think he a bitch ass nigga. Why you listening to his music?

So Puff jerked him around money wise and blackballed but in your opinion since it was 25 years ago the nigga should let it go.

LLS and SMH

You still excusing anything. Yes an example to show you saying how long ago the shit was like that is reason to no longer speak on a situation.

I didn't even listen to the diss records. If you think he a bitch ass nigga. Why you listening to his music?

So Puff jerked him around money wise and blackballed but in your opinion since it was 25 years ago the nigga should let it go.

LLS and SMH

He never said puff took his money

The title says "puff diss"

You got better rebuttals than this. You can do it.

He never said puff took his money

The title says "puff diss"

You got better rebuttals than this. You can do it.

I didn't listen the diss and he dissing him about something. So if ain't partially about money why you mentioning standard music business contracts?

I didn't listen the diss and he dissing him about something. So if ain't partially about money why you mentioning standard music business contracts?

My original post you quoted was in response to Chitown saying puff robbed artists in the 90s.

Sauce's situation is about puff "blackballing" him after a verbal exchange 20 years ago.

My original post you quoted was in response to Chitown saying puff robbed artists in the 90s.

Sauce's situation is about puff "blackballing" him after a verbal exchange 20 years ago.

Cool I stand corrected about the contract/money shit

I aint saying Diddy's a saint, but homie's on some dehaven shit. Nigga been doing mad interviews for years shitting on Hov, Puff and Dame. And he aint saying mfs took money, just saying niggas aint fuckin with him. Cut that shit out.

I heard Sauce do an interview on shade 45 where he said Jay snaked him as ghostwriter for Puff.

Told him not to do it anymore and was in the stu with Puff taking his spot.

He also said Jay blackballed him at his label and they were scared to back his debut

he said Jay invited him to a meeting and when Sauce told him his plan Jay said "I don't believe in your dream"

I'm no Jay hater,but Sauce seemed to be telling the truth and the way he just disappeared was shady.

Last edited:
I heard Sauce do and interview on shade 45 where he said Jay snaked him as ghostwriter for Puff.

Told him not to do it anymore and was in the stu with Puff taking his spot.

He also said Jay blackballed him at his label and they were scared to back his debut

he said Jay invited him to meeting and when Sauce told him his plan Jay said "I don't believe in your dream"

I'm no Jay hater,but sauce seemed to be telling the truth and the way he just disappeared was shady.

Hov hit him with

Your habit is stronger than your hustle, Your hustle I don't believe

Kevin Gates

I remember this vid from a few years ago. Sauce said he never had any issues with Jay and you can't be mad at people who look out for themselves because it's called survival

I remember this vid from a few years ago. Sauce said he never had any issues with Jay and you can't be mad at people who look out for themselves because it's called survival

He was being political,but I think he's at the point where he's like "fuck it".

Back