Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sauce Money Is Still Salty At Puff & Hov

That's like comparing rape to stealing. False parallels.

Being a racist and being on the better side of the music business are not the same. Every young artist gets jerked, that's how the business was at the time. It's less about Puff and more about the music business.

Eminem was just a fuckin racist.

yes i agree with your rape and stealing analogy. I would think saying some racist shit as a teen is not nearly as bad as using your power to steal from people who dont know any better for decades. But even if you disagree about which is worse it just seems odd that one can be forgiven and the other cant.

Every label was doing 90/10 splits and niggas wanted puff to say "you know what, being that we're all black, everybody gets their masters!!!
giphy.gif
"

yes i agree with your rape and stealing analogy. I would think saying some racist shit as a teen is not nearly as bad as using your power to steal from people who dont know any better for decades. But even if you disagree about which is worse it just seems odd that one can be forgiven and the other cant.

Seems odd that you don't understand that it wasn't a puff thing, it was a music business thing. They couldn't went to any label and got the same fuckin contracts.

Eminem being racist is a ridiculous comparison.

When I was younger I tried to break into the music business. Everybody told me that I should go to college first or I won't make any money. They were right, I didn't make anything. My beats were dope but there was alot I didn't know and people took advantage of me.

I wonder if Sauce Money went to college.

Every label was doing 90/10 splits and niggas wanted puff to say "you know what, being that we're all black, everybody gets their masters!!!
giphy.gif
"
I believe RocAfella was the only label not fuckingvniggas over....according to Combat Jack who negotiated everyone a deal

Seems odd that you don't understand that it wasn't a puff thing, it was a music business thing. They couldn't went to any label and got the same fuckin contracts.

Eminem being racist is a ridiculous comparison.

But it was a Puff thing though thats the point. Unless im mistaken puff has had the most artist complain about the money not being right and him using shady practices. Jay-Z doesnt have as many former recording artist coming out saying he screwed them over (yea i know he has some but nowhere near as many as puff)

The only other person thats worse than puff in terms of screwing artist over is probably Birdman. How many of No Limit artist came out and said master P was fuckin them over?

Dr Dre never releases albums on aftermath but how many of the artist complained about him stealing from their pockets?

Shit even shady records outside of Joe all the other people never said the buisness was bad. Its definetly a puff thing.

But it was a Puff thing though thats the point. Unless im mistaken puff has had the most artist complain about the money not being right and him using shady practices. Jay-Z doesnt have as many former recording artist coming out saying he screwed them over (yea i know he has some but nowhere near as many as puff)

The only other person thats worse than puff in terms of screwing artist over is probably Birdman. How many of No Limit artist came out and said master P was fuckin them over?

Dr Dre never releases albums on aftermath but how many of the artist complained about him stealing from their pockets?

Shit even shady records outside of Joe all the other people never said the buisness was bad. Its definetly a puff thing.

That's cuz we don't know any of the white ceo's lol Master P is prolly the only mf who has never had someone complain about him.

What don't yall get about what i'm saying. EVERY ARTIST gets fucked. Every single label outside of No Limit has mfs crying about getting fucked. From TLC to fuckin Joe Budden. It's not about Puff , it's what happens in the music business.

Yall just wanna blame puff for everything.

What don't yall get about what i'm saying. EVERY ARTIST gets fucked. Every single label outside of No Limit has mfs crying about getting fucked. From TLC to fuckin Joe Budden. It's not about Puff , it's what happens in the music business.

Yall just wanna blame puff for everything.

Nope.

Going to college first makes an enormous difference.

Whitney Houston went to college, even though she could have debuted out of high school. She didn't have any problems because she knew the basics of business law, college level math, etc.

Masta Ace, GURU, and Chuck D went to college. They all had successful long lasting careers.

Alot of people from the hood drop out of high school to be rappers. Can you imagine these guys sitting in a boardroom with label executives?

Remember Bobby Shmurda? What kind of deal do you think he signed?

lol wtf do you think an intern does? They go get fuckin coffee and bagels.

Puff doesn't need to do shit for any grown ass man. Stop fuckin beggin and crying.

Now you bullshitting. So the nigga went straight from a coffee and bagel nigga with no knowledge of anything getting a label.

Yeah ok.

Now you bullshitting. So the nigga went straight from a coffee and bagel nigga with no knowledge of anything getting a label.

Yeah ok.

It's a moot point. You wanted Puff to do what no other label outside of NL was doing. Cut it out.

LLS at expecting people to do straight business and when a nigga say something about a nigga certain fucked up business practices the response is everybody was doing it. Like that makes the shit ok

This some sad shit and I love to see it.

You're rambling at this point fam.

If 90/10 split is the standard music business contract during that time, how df are you going to get mad at one mf who is doing it too?

Niggas still blaming puff for shit that happened 30 years ago lol bum ass niggas

You're rambling at this point fam.

If 90/10 split is the standard music business contract during that time, how df are you going to get mad at one mf who is doing it too?

Niggas still blaming puff for shit that happened 30 years ago lol bum ass niggas

Ain't no rambling shit quite clear. You excusing anything

I ain't mad at nobody cause it ain't me nor my money. This shit ain't got nothing to do with everybody else. I'm speaking on Sauce Money and Puff. It's you who wants to bring everybody else in the music business and what they were doing into a discussion about 2 people.

Shit seems like its based off more than some standard split.

Ain't no rambling shit quite clear. You excusing anything

I ain't mad at nobody cause it ain't me nor my money. This shit ain't got nothing to do with everybody else. I'm speaking on Sauce Money and Puff. It's you who wants to bring everybody else in the music business and what they were doing into a discussion about 2 people.

Shit seems like its based off more than some standard split.

He has an issue with Puff , Hov and Dame, at what point does a mf start taking accountability for their own shit? Why df are you still dissing a mf 25 years later?

He's made back to back to back fuck nigga moves.

His beef with Puff is that puff "blackballed" him after they had an exchange of words. Nigga that's life. If somebody does some fuck nigga shit and I tell my mans about it, they prolly aint gonna fuck with you either.

Tell that nigga to pull his skirt down.

Back