Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Sandy Hook Parents Sue Alex Jones for Defamation. (Update: Connecticut jury orders Alex Jones to pay nearly $1 billion for Sandy Hook lies)

white-tears-dance.gif

Money does seem like a strange way to remedy death threats
It remedies financial damages, such as having to relocate, buy/hire protection, therapy and legal expenses which is usually the bulk of it. These lawsuits are more about closure than anything... the lawyers go after the money.

Can somebody explain to me why does he owe over a billion for a defamation lawsuit?

Over a billion does seem excessive.

Imagine your 6 year old gets murdered by some deranged weirdo and another deranged weirdo convinces hundreds of thousands of other deranged weirdos that your kid never existed, and your grief is fake, and then a bunch of those other deranged weirdos start calling and driving by your house, harassing your family and have been doing so literally for YEARS.

Now multiply that by 26.

Thats why the billion. Fuck Alex Jones.

Last edited:
It remedies financial damages, such as having to relocate, buy/hire protection, therapy and legal expenses which is usually the bulk of it. These lawsuits are more about closure than anything... the lawyers go after the money.
I get that, but I think you could pretty easily quantify that

What does the extra money do to lessen the damage done or ease the pain?

Imagine your 6 year old gets murdered by some deranged weirdo and another deranged weirdo convinces hundreds of thousands of other deranged weirdos that your kid never existed, and your grief is fake, and then a bunch of those other deranged weirdos start calling and driving by your house, harassing your family and have been doing so literally for YEARS.

Now multiply that by 26.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Now multiply that by 26.

I would hope I get justice from the person or people that killed my 6 year old. Anyone can say stuff but the people who act on that should be held more accountable.

I would hope I get justice from the person or people that killed my 6 year old. Anyone can say stuff but the people who act on that should be held more accountable.

That guy killed himself that same day. There was no “justice”. They could’ve attempted to move on, but Alex Jones furthered the affliction, by “saying stuff” and riling a bunch of stupid people up with blatant lies.

Back