Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Sandy Hook Parents Sue Alex Jones for Defamation. (Update: Connecticut jury orders Alex Jones to pay nearly $1 billion for Sandy Hook lies)

How much of that billion does dude actually have? He was up like that?

Not even close, but that’s not really the point. Basically anything he gets profit off he gotta break bread. Whether it’s that 6 hour informercial he does everyday or working at McDonalds, eventually Uncle Sam gonna start garnishing them wages or the IRS gonna tax the shit out his ass come every tax season, else he’ll find himself in a cell.

They ain’t gon ever let him forget.

Not even close, but that’s not really the point. Basically anything he gets profit off he gotta break bread. Whether it’s that 6 hour informercial he does everyday or working at McDonalds, eventually Uncle Sam gonna start garnishing them wages or the IRS gonna tax the shit out his ass come every tax season, else he’ll find himself in a cell.

Word. I'm sure he's getting money off paper. Those people aren't seeing that money tho, that has to be even more devastating if you're one of those parents and you actually need that money. Talk about back breaking.

Yeah.

I think that's why he made that video game. To hand over to them. I ain't een bother posting about it.

Alex Jones Video Game.PNG Alex Jones Video Game 2.PNG

I really want him to tell the parents of the kids that die this to their faces. I wouldn't be mad at all if they jump the shit outta of him.

Back