Welcome To aBlackWeb

Samuel Little the most deadly serial killer in American history.

Come on Du, there are warlords in Africa that raid villages rape or kill everyone there, and take the children and turn them into drugged out cannibal soldiers. You trying to tell me that you really didn't think that black people were capable of unspeakable and unsolicited violence? You never considered the fact that some of these gang bangers and street niggas that are out there killing people actually do that shit because they like killing people and it gives them an excuse?

I thought I was the only one who thought this " what if some of these shooters in gnags are just less dramatic serial killers"

This guy doesn't change any of that. You guys think too much in absolutes when it comes to groups. There have always been black serial killers and whites have never been the only serial killers. That's not what profiling is. Profiles simply talk about likelihoods. For ever Malvo or Samuel Little, there are probably 10 white serial killers, so it's still true that people who just randomly kill for fun are more likely to be white. Just like people who just go shoot up places because they are frustrated are more likely to be white. For whatever reason, that's something they have in them that isn't really seen as much in other groups.

From what I've read it's also something that is kind of uniquely American. Other countries don't have serial killers the same way the US does. I've always just thought that it's the result of the worst of the worst white folks whose genetics managed to make it down the line

From what I've read it's also something that is kind of uniquely American. Other countries don't have serial killers the same way the US does. I've always just thought that it's the result of the worst of the worst white folks whose genetics managed to make it down the line

That's not really true. America doesn't even have the worst killers.

Can they prove he killed all those people? There are some crazy individuals that love to brag about killings they never commited.

Back