Welcome To aBlackWeb

Samuel Little the most deadly serial killer in American history.

The inmate who claims to have killed more than 90 women across the United States is now considered to be the most prolific serial killer in country’s history, the Federal Bureau of Investigation has said.
Samuel Little, who has been behind bars since 2012, told investigators last year that he was responsible for about 90 killings between 1970 and 2005. In a news release on Sunday, the FBI announced that federal crime analysts believe all of his confessions are credible, and officials have been able to verify 50 confessions so far.
Investigators also provided new information and details about five cases in Florida, Arkansas, Kentucky, Nevada and Louisiana.

In another video, he described a victim in New Orleans. “She was pretty. Light-colored, honey-brown skin,” he said with a small smile. “She was tall for a woman. Beautiful shape. And, uh, friendly.”
It was 1982, and they met in a club. She left with him in his Lincoln, and they parked by a bayou.
“That’s the only one that I ever killed by drowning,” he said.
Investigators across the US are still trying to piece together his confessions with unidentified remains and unsolved cases from decades past. In August, he pleaded guilty to murdering four women in Ohio. He was convicted in California of three killings in 2013 and pleaded guilty to another killing last year in Texas.

I think he taking the fall for white serial killers so that we can't use the argument that they are more violent.

Cuz up until today, I've never heard of a black serial killer this fucked up.

Our killings are personal. Killing for sport is a white thing.

Even the DC sniper was trying to kill his wife, he just wanted her to look like a random victim of a serial killer so he wouldn't be the #1 suspect

I think he taking the fall for white serial killers so that we can't use the argument that they are more violent.

Even the DC sniper was trying to kill his wife, he just wanted her to look like a random victim of a serial killer so he wouldn't be the #1 suspect

What?

That's some @DOS_patos level nonsense. What's wrong with you Du?

As fucked up as what John Muhammad and Lee Malvo were doing. I still have to admit that was a fucking genius plan by John Muhammad.

What?

That's some @DOS_patos level nonsense. What's wrong with you Du?
I keep the serial killer argument in the tuck for racial debates.

I always point out to people that serial killers are almost always white. White people are trophy killers. They have game rooms documenting their kills. Most military snipers with the highest number of confirmed kills are white. They're more violent by nature regardless what angle local news and media pushes.

While we have to be angered to murder "I ain't a killer but don't push me"

This guy shits all over that argument

I keep the serial killer argument in the tuck for racial debates.

I always point out to people that serial killers are almost always white. White people are trophy killers. They have game rooms documenting their kills. Most military snipers with the highest number of confirmed kills are white. They're more violent by nature regardless what angle local news and media pushes.

While we have to be angered to murder "I ain't a killer but don't push me"

This guy shits all over that argument

This guy doesn't change any of that. You guys think too much in absolutes when it comes to groups. There have always been black serial killers and whites have never been the only serial killers. That's not what profiling is. Profiles simply talk about likelihoods. For ever Malvo or Samuel Little, there are probably 10 white serial killers, so it's still true that people who just randomly kill for fun are more likely to be white. Just like people who just go shoot up places because they are frustrated are more likely to be white. For whatever reason, that's something they have in them that isn't really seen as much in other groups.

That nigga killed 90 motherfuckers....

I can't with full confidence use that argument no more simply knowing this nigga existed

Come on Du, there are warlords in Africa that raid villages rape or kill everyone there, and take the children and turn them into drugged out cannibal soldiers. You trying to tell me that you really didn't think that black people were capable of unspeakable and unsolicited violence? You never considered the fact that some of these gang bangers and street niggas that are out there killing people actually do that shit because they like killing people and it gives them an excuse?

Mass genocide and cruelty to people that you think are less then you is a very human thing.
Strangling 90 innocent people to death is not.

Not true at all. Did you forget about the serial killers in West Batimore, Cleveland and ATL? All black and killed for sport.

Back