Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Sam's School of Sensitivity

You're over the your new dates apartment for the first time. Y'all vibing like shit... All in the bed kissing and groping.... You ready to smash, but you gotta pee first.... SMH..mm to much drink..

You go to the bathroom and get to the toilet and the biggest log of shit you've ever seen is in that bitch. No paper, just log.

How you gonna act??

This had to happen to you lol.

I'd be turned off as hell...pee...flush...smash.

If things get serious, then imma bring that shyt back up like...

"Aye remember the 1st time we had sex...you know yo nasty azzz ain't flush the toilet right?"

Lol

You're over the your new dates apartment for the first time. Y'all vibing like shit... All in the bed kissing and groping.... You ready to smash, but you gotta pee first.... SMH..mm to much drink..

You go to the bathroom and get to the toilet and the biggest log of shit you've ever seen is in that bitch. No paper, just log.

How you gonna act??
I’m going to ask him why he didn’t wipe his booty after I finish peeing. Then I will leave.

What's the best way to let down people you don't wanna hang out with?

Like nicely.... I mean I'm sure it's by lying.... But what kinda lies y'all use?

Well you know I don't drink so I don't wanna be the odd man out. I ain't nobodies DD

If you see a woman with a black eye. Do you ask her about it?

You I was in like 2nd grade at lunch and the girl at the table and I turned around at the same time and she had a SHINER...I laughed. So if you got a black eye guy or girl I'll ask if they won. I guess that's not insensitive but hey when I had one I got laughed at so fux it

Some one you used to fuck.... Like fuck really heavy back in the day moves next door to you in some ridiculous pure coincidence shit.

They married with kids. Of course you're pleasant cuz you a grown ass adult who's mature as fuck. It's cool to see a familiar face in the area.

Well their spouse from the very jump, is like one of the coolest people you've ever met.

You try to keep it short, cuz yeah... You used to bang out their boo.... But this mother fucker is inexplicably cool as shit, and before you know it y'all cool as shit.

One day y'all hanging, drinking... Chilling.. And they just come out and ask

"Yo, you cool peoples, I fucks with you. You a genuine person, and that's rare. Plus you a cool ass neighbor. But I gotta know..... Would you still fuck them given the chance?"

How do you answer? And what are you thinking?
I wouldn't pursue nothing. If homie cool I gotta respect him. I won't tell him I pop pop popped that coochie.

You over your bff's house, and they get into an argument with their s/o which ends with you bff's punching their s/I dead in the face, breaking their nose.

What do you say?
Yo that's fucked up man ,you ain't have to hit her like that.

Say you got someone just venting their issues wit work...their friends...family...etc...but you really don't care. Like you really don't give af.

What should I do?
You listen anyway. Ppl need ppl like that. Do you know how much ppl vent with me. I necessarily don't care too much but I listen and deliver decent advice

How you gonna act??
I'm questioning that shit! Why ain't not tissue in there. That's nasty AF

Back