Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Sam's School of Sensitivity

Thank you Sam. You’re not bad yourself.
crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Some one you used to fuck.... Like fuck really heavy back in the day moves next door to you in some ridiculous pure coincidence shit.

They married with kids. Of course you're pleasant cuz you a grown ass adult who's mature as fuck. It's cool to see a familiar face in the area.

Well their spouse from the very jump, is like one of the coolest people you've ever met.

You try to keep it short, cuz yeah... You used to bang out their boo.... But this mother fucker is inexplicably cool as shit, and before you know it y'all cool as shit.

One day y'all hanging, drinking... Chilling.. And they just come out and ask

"Yo, you cool peoples, I fucks with you. You a genuine person, and that's rare. Plus you a cool ass neighbor. But I gotta know..... Would you still fuck them given the chance?"

How do you answer? And what are you thinking?

Some one you used to fuck.... Like fuck really heavy back in the day moves next door to you in some ridiculous pure coincidence shit.

They married with kids. Of course you're pleasant cuz you a grown ass adult who's mature as fuck. It's cool to see a familiar face in the area.

Well their spouse from the very jump, is like one of the coolest people you've ever met.

You try to keep it short, cuz yeah... You used to bang out their boo.... But this mother fucker is inexplicably cool as shit, and before you know it y'all cool as shit.

"Yo, you cool peoples, I fucks with you. You a genuine person, and that's rare. Plus you a cool ass neighbor. But I gotta know..... Would you still fuck them given the chance?"

I would say no. The past is the past. In my mind I would be thinking why on earth would they ask me such a thing.

Hell naw... I don't need problems where I stay at

You over your bff's house, and they get into an argument with their s/o which ends with you bff's punching their s/I dead in the face, breaking their nose.

What do you say?

Say you got someone just venting their issues wit work...their friends...family...etc...but you really don't care. Like you really don't give af.

What should I do?

You over your bff's house, and they get into an argument with their s/o which ends with you bff's punching their s/I dead in the face, breaking their nose.

What do you say?
I would be upset with them. I may just curse them out.

You're over the your new dates apartment for the first time. Y'all vibing like shit... All in the bed kissing and groping.... You ready to smash, but you gotta pee first.... SMH..mm to much drink..

You go to the bathroom and get to the toilet and the biggest log of shit you've ever seen is in that bitch. No paper, just log.

How you gonna act??

Back