Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sage Steele Claimed Black Colleagues Excluded Her From Race Special

Pet coon wonders why....

steele.jpg

I remember that.

10 bucks says he beat it up in the dressing room after that.

Then here go this coon ass nigga

He been on some stupid shit since he linked up with Jason Whitlock. As for Sage Steele I'll just repeat what I posted on twitter. When she posted her "you should celebrate my white mom.for choosing my black father and celebrate my.white husband for choosing me" and all her comments about being color blind and the worst racism she's ever experienced is from black people...is when I knew she was just another mixed girl who wanted to be seen as a white woman

That might be true, but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of what he says is what they used to call smart dumb nigga shit.
Like I said intellectually smart people are usually emotionally tone death cause they look at things too logically. Like Neil D. Tyson..he says alot of tone deaf shit as well....both of them mean well but they are too logical to understand the depth of the emotional conversation being made here.

I been sein the Sage is a coon talk for a min & never knew why or cared to find out

but sum of yall jus gave me insight, preciate it

She said teams aren't doing anything wrong in not hiring Colin Kaepernick for kneeling, has a problem with people protesting the actions of the trump administration and said herself that she's not black.

I have no clue why she would want to be involved in anything dealing with this topic other than coon it up

Back