Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sage Steele Claimed Black Colleagues Excluded Her From Race Special

See the source image

smh she is prolly butthurt that she was left out of the espn race national conversation. She prolly feels entitled to be included. But you cant throw blk ppl under the bus then be mad when they dont include you in a conversation about race. Jus enjoy ur life as coon, n let other ppl do the work

Fuck Sage Steele she threw Michael Smith and Jemelle Hill under the bus when they were catching heat for being “too political”, and wrote an open letter being an apologist for white people

I change the channel whenever she’s on, she’s right up there with Whitlock as far as I’m concerned.

Sage blaming Elle as the reason she wasn't on the special

Tru. My bad, i jus skimmed thru the article.

Mad props to elle and the other anchor for speaking up.

smh. Going with the "no one should be allowed define some one else's "blackness"" is low hanging fruit imo. Cuz duh, no one should be able define blackness. All blk ppl are different and individuals. The issue is when u repeatedly throw blk ppl under the bus and at the very least appear to prop up white supremacy.

Plus she is a fuckin snitch. If she was a real woman she woulda jus talked it out w elle and the other anchor. Thats how you grow, mature, understand other ppls plight and come on a common ground

Back