Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sage Steele Claimed Black Colleagues Excluded Her From Race Special

tbh, i dont use "hot" to describe women. Thats some white boy shit.

2nd are u sayin she does not look attractive in the mugshot? Cuz u can clearly see that she is a bad bitch, but she prolly been out drinkin all nite thus the dui charge.

I really dont kno wtf u are getting at

I don’t find her attractive all the time. What’s wrong with calling a woman “hot”? It’s my preference to call her hot than to call her a bad bitch but I guess. she has her moments

I was in Vegas for a wedding and Elle Duncan was in the Bridal party. Shorty was bad as hell at the pool party with this bathing suit on. She was giving a nigga some play and her husband was there too.

Anyway she talks way too much I got tired of her after a while and man she be throwing the drinks back. She was drunk as hell all weekend

I was in Vegas for a wedding and Elle Duncan was in the Bridal party. Shorty was bad as hell at the pool party with this bathing suit on. She was giving a nigga some play and her husband was there too.

Anyway she talks way too much I got tired of her after a while and man she be throwing the drinks back. She was drunk as hell all weekend
She really is an alcoholic. I remember she caught a dui and her mugshot went viral

Sage is a proud bedwench and a lowkey white supremacist

The Candace Owens of Sports
He been on some stupid shit since he linked up with Jason Whitlock. As for Sage Steele I'll just repeat what I posted on twitter. When she posted her "you should celebrate my white mom.for choosing my black father and celebrate my.white husband for choosing me" and all her comments about being color blind and the worst racism she's ever experienced is from black people...is when I knew she was just another mixed girl who wanted to be seen as a white woman
Shes an agent thats why shes so mad she was left out of the meeting she was trying to spy on the black people there and they wouldnt let it happen.

smh she is prolly butthurt that she was left out of the espn race national conversation. She prolly feels entitled to be included. But you cant throw blk ppl under the bus then be mad when they dont include you in a conversation about race. Jus enjoy ur life as coon, n let other ppl do the work

Couldn't have said this any better.

You shyt on your own people...but still expect to be invited to the "cook-out"??? Naw.

I gotta look at Elle Duncan differently now, that queen told that coon to fuck off

El-Boogie been on my radar for the longest. Always droppin truth pertaining to race in sports.

Homie.....

NOBODY is worse than Candace Owens.

I guess it depends on how you view it. I believe Candace Owens is a grifter. I don't think she believes everything she says. She's just saying it to get a check. Now I can see why you say that makes her the worst. However, Sage gets her check from reporting sports not from selling out black people. She sells out black people because that's who she actually is. So it comes down to this. Who is worse? The person who coons for a check or the person who is a legitimate coon at heart.

I don't think this story is going to get the traction that bum ass bitch thought it would. It's going to show her how much white people don't give a fuck about her since she can't provide anything of value to them for the time being. She already knows black people don't give a fuck about her.

Would like to see her get shown for bum bitch she is before she fades out completely cause she ain't really known to the masses.

I don't think this story is going to get the traction that bum ass bitch thought it would. It's going to show her how much white people don't give a fuck about her since she can't provide anything of value to them for the time being. She already knows black people don't give a fuck about her.

Would like to see her get shown for bum bitch she is before she fades out completely cause she ain't really known to the masses.
naw white people will support her. They LOVE black people who shit on their own. She might get a promotion soon.

Back