Welcome To aBlackWeb

Safe sex and STD testing

Never understood how a muthafucca would get offended if you asked them to get tested.

Mind bottling

Has anyone not been receptive? Offended, even?

Hmmm I don't think anyone has ever been offended. I've had men be scared as shit from me asking.
....Cells all crunchy from not getting tested over the years.

Last edited:
I have incorporated that in normal conversation now.

"So what you do for fun and things"

"Do you travel a lot"

"Oh beautiful, Where all have you traveled to"

"Oh kool, you got cha stamp game going, Have you ever been treated for an STD or STI before?

Sometimes I get a pause or a nigga did you just ask me that , and I be like:ha:

Then either two things happened, she'll tell me she has or haven't or she'll be like "so rude" and I'll be like :ha:yea, so? rude-ness keeps my black ass STD free and HIV negative. you'll get over the rude-ness, you a big girl, if not, fuck ya..I wasn't meant for you... I take that shit serious

Shits real out here, I aint trying to go out like Willie Lump Lump :ha:

Fuck that nice shit, I needs to know what we all brings to the table, What your high blood pressure levels looking like:ha:

I've asked and been asked about std's and testing. I never got offended tho and no girl that I asked has ever been offended.

I just simply said if we're gonna take any of this serious we should go and get tested together. My suggestion is to treat it like a date.

But before we even get to that point. One of the first questions I ask pretty much any women I'm getting to know is, "Is there anything about you that would be important for me to know or be aware of?"

The thought of STD's make me itch and throw up in my mouth a little.

Testing is a must AND we are using condoms because I'm fertile as h3ll and condoms are the closest I will get to unnatural birth control. Don't like it, you gets no honey pot.

Simple as that.

@Cain you wacking post that talk about testing and condoms. I'm sure your half breed @$$ is riddled with disease.

#nasty@$$

With my previous she was a virgin and my longest relationship so we never had that issue but I'm not opposed to it or anything.
dA3TBWf_zpszqsfjrbd.png
I'm not out in these streets though so it was never necessary too much shit out there lol

@Cain you wacking post that talk about testing and condoms. I'm sure your half breed @$$ is riddled with disease.

#nasty@$$
one time one of those chicks on the IC told cain their mother told them sex with old niggaz gives you worms........

i almost died twice that day...

it was like sneezing with your mouth full of food.....

one time one of those chicks on the IC told cain their mother told them sex with old niggaz gives you worms........

I've been on there too long I remember that .;l'//

That was I said the cow. hahaha.

Real talk though, That's what I was told. lol.

I'm glad I'm out the dating game, I can't go back to condoms after so long not using them

Agreed!
I'm celibate but hellfu*ksh*tno NO DAMN CONDOMS HERE!
So it has to be someone I trust wit my goods...

I get tested once or twice a year. Military cities have high STD rates. Yes me and bae will have paperwork in order. And yes i love going raw but i prefer to use condoms for obvious reasons. Id go raw if me and my girl were very serious. Id make sure we talk about it tho. Birth control could cause her to get sick or anything can happen

Back