Welcome To aBlackWeb

Safe sex and STD testing

Golden

Administrator
do you get tested with new partners?

Do you use barrier methods?

If you don't use barrier methods, is testing a ritual before that or do you go off taking your sex partner's word for it?

How many STDs have u been treated for Cain?
Never have any......... But it is the Lord's day and I should be acting accordingly and righteous so to answer the OP.

I get tested every year. Also if the lady I deal with wants us to get tested I would. It's not really a big of a deal to me

Back in the day when I wasn't in a committed relationship I used condoms and I got tested regularly. Now since pregnant women get tested for std's and the Mrs. is clean I know I'm alright

Never have any......... But it is the Lord's day and I should be acting accordingly and righteous so to answer the OP.

I get tested every year. Also if the lady I deal with wants us to get tested I would. It's not really a big of a deal to me
Do you ever ask the ladies to get tested? How has that gone?

Back in the day when I wasn't in a committed relationship I used condoms and I got tested regularly. Now since pregnant women get tested for std's and the Mrs. is clean I know I'm alright
Did u ask the women you were with before your Mrs to get tested too?

I use condoms but I'll still go get tested because I'm super scared to get an STD.

I've asked a guy to go get tested before we had sex before and he refused. Cut his ass off real quick.

Getting tested with a new partner is mandatory for me. Great sex is only great when you have a peace of mind.

Especially raw sex. If you out here rawing in these streets you need to know your status. Your partner needs to know their status.

Period.

Getting tested with a new partner is mandatory for me. Great sex is only great when you have a peace of mind.

Especially raw sex. If you out here rawing in these streets you need to know your status. Your partner needs to know their status.

Period.
Has anyone not been receptive? Offended, even?

Back