Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

This is exactly why I rolled my eyes at the people in here talking about they don't care about any of this! Like, did dudes not realize this? It doesn't matter where you live, it doesn't matter where you're from, a nuclear war is MAD. Mutually assured destruction. Fuck all the race and political shit. If this escalates, it's a wrap.

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
― Albert Einstein

Even without the treat of nuclear war there is still the already high oil prices and supply chain issues that's making life harder for people everywhere and those only get worse due to this war.

And to trot out the alleged mistreatment of Africans as some excuse to justify saying they don't care is about as cynical as it gets considering they're making that argument by literally showing all the black people that are in harm's way due to the war.

Let Russia run its own propaganda campaign.

At this point its about how long Ukraine holds out.

Remember, Russia only using like 30k out of 2M soldier and old ass weapons to invade.

Lets not take this as Russia being weak.

And btw, not all of Russia got cut off from Swift, just certain Russian banks.

Now its all about who holds out longer. Can Ukraine hold out long enough for Russia to feel the impact of being cut off from Swift?

Lets see of Ukraine lasts until next Sunday. I hope they do.

And I dont think anything will be accomplished in this first discussion they gonna have on Monday

Even without the treat of nuclear war there is still the already high oil prices and supply chain issues that's making life harder for people everywhere and those only get worse due to this war.

And to trot out the alleged mistreatment of Africans as some excuse to justify saying they don't care is about as cynical as it gets considering they're making that argument by literally showing all the black people that are in harm's way due to the war.

Let Russia run its own propaganda campaign.

Exactly man! Some dudes around here just aren't getting it.

Once we clear this hurdle, we can get back to the everyday bullshit. Racial, economical, political, etc... But for now, this Russia shit should be everyone's #1 concern.

At this point its about how long Ukraine holds out.

Remember, Russia only using like 30k out of 2M soldier and old ass weapons to invade.

Lets not take this as Russia being weak.

And btw, not all of Russia got cut off from Swift, just certain Russian banks.

Now its all about who holds out longer. Can Ukraine hold out long enough for Russia to feel the impact of being cut off from Swift?

Lets see of Ukraine lasts until next Sunday. I hope they do.

And I dont think anything will be accomplished in this first discussion they gonna have on Monday

good points. It’s important to remember it took the US three weeks to roll through Iraq. Who knows how long Ukraine can last. Hoping they repulse the attacks indefinitely but we really haven’t even reached the “total war” phase of this yet.

Killing Putin doesnt really change much.

Yall remember last year that he faked stepping down? He Russia to put a law in place where they wont investigate him or his family when he steps down. Then the law got passed, and this mfer never stepped down. Lmaooo. Pulled the ole okie doke on mfers.

Russia has a replacement plan for if Putin dies. This mfer got hand picked replacements on deck.

And if he dies now and so does the whole ruling party somehow, then imagine the power vacuum that creates in Europe and all the small countries that Russia is allied with.

Mfers would suck in politics cause most of yall cant think ahead of the 1st step

good points. It’s important to remember it took the US three weeks to roll through Iraq. Who knows how long Ukraine can last. Hoping they repulse the attacks indefinitely but we really haven’t even reached the “total war” phase of this yet.

Word.

And the US bombed Iraq way harder than Ukraine is being bombed.

And Iraq was already split in 3, and originally the US were really celebrated as liberators.

There was alot happening there that made the US rolling into Iraq easier than whats happening to Russia.

The US also had the world media on their side, which is why they bombed the fuck out of Iraq.

Russia has the whole world against them watching and so they being very liberal with the use of planes and heavy artilleraly.

The fake ass negotiation tomorrow might actually just be a front for that. Dont be surprised if Russia comed out that saying we gave Ukraine very hospital terms which they rejected so we bout to do real air raids.

Nuclear weapons make 0 sense.

It's objective is to destroy the world

Right… I’m sitting here thinking, he uses that, he loses. Dude wants Ukraine, you think he wants to spend the rest of his life living underground? I think he’s flexing. But you never know…someone’s gotta put a bullet in his head…

Apparently Africans haven't been able to leave Ukraine and seek asylum unlike Ukrainians.

Racism can't even let up during a war.

Damn.
Jamaicans too.

their govt isn’t helping them evacuate just like Nigerians and Somalians

Back