Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

honestly i could couldnt care less about this. i mean granted, i hate war and i feel for every day people that will be affected. but it bothers me almost most infuriates me that theres never this energy for wars/conflicts that affect people in countries that are not US/EU allies

we have to do better.

niggas sleep like babies through western endorsed invasions and bombings of nonWestern states everyday

but now that two neo nazis states are fighting we should care and not make memes?

5D57CA01-258B-405C-84C9-FEFFD9087CC3.jpeg

chile foh

this is european tribalism AKA white on white crime at its finest.

no different than jan 6th.

my only concern is for the African people living and schooling there. Thats my only concern

MOVING RIGHT TF ALONG

Damn these niggas playing 3D chess!

star-trek-3D-chess-1024x537.jpg

Shit look frustrating as hell

niggas sleep like babies through western endorsed invasions and bombings of nonWestern states everyday

but now that two neo nazis states are fighting we should care and not make memes?

View attachment 777570

chile foh

this is european tribalism AKA white on white crime at its finest.

no different than jan 6th.

my only concern is for the African people living and schooling there. Thats my only concern

MOVING RIGHT TF ALONG

You cold as ice.

But you are correct

What will y'all do if y'all get drafted? Prisons about to be packed?

One thing about this country and its propaganda and lies. It will never have a shortage of people willing defend it.

Ain't no draft coming. If it did I'd bet damn near all I got over 95% of people drafted would go to the military when it really comes down to military or prison.

Back