Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Russia Declares War on Ukraine

test
-They received 35B in aid
-Immediately housing & benefits in the USA
-Immediately assistance in foreign countries

-Americans homes are being foreclosed on
-Inflation is destroying home budgets
-Corporations and Big Pharm running rampart.

Worrying about the wrong shit here

Last edited:
-They received 35B in aid
-Immediately housing & benefits in the USA
-Immediately assistance in foreign countries

-Americans homes are being foreclosed on
-Inflation is destroying home budgets
-Corporations and Big Pharm running rampart.

Worrying about the wrong shit here
The problems you listed for Americans, while very valid, are nothing compared to what Ukrainians are dealing with right now.

I don’t think we should be sending so much money, especially without some sort of end game, but in reality, the Ukraine money isn’t stopping solutions to those problems you stated. US could do it all but chooses not to.

The problems you listed for Americans, while very valid, are nothing compared to what Ukrainians are dealing with right now.

I don’t think we should be sending so much money, especially without some sort of end game, but in reality, the Ukraine money isn’t stopping solutions to those problems you stated. US could do it all but chooses not to.
Fam. To be 100% honest, I don’t give one fuck about what’s going on in a racist country. Not one bit.

I’m concerned about my friends, family, and black folks here.

And 35 billion on top of the other aid they are receiving can most definitely help here with so many different type of programs.

Fam. To be 100% honest, I don’t give one fuck about what’s going on in a racist country. Not one bit.

I’m concerned about my friends, family, and black folks here.

And 35 billion on top of the other aid they are receiving can most definitely help here with so many different type of programs.
I’m not passionate enough about my take to argue it. Was just saying 35B ain’t stopping the government from solving any of our problems. And every Western country is racist so that doesn’t even factor into my logic.

Back