Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

I think I really disagree with Musk here. Ukraine is defending itself. If AFU is using starlink within its borders, so how can they be using it offensively?

What would stop a country like Russia from claiming all the Baltic states surrounding it if all they have to do is threaten “WW3”?

Letting Russia have its way is only going to push more and more countries to get nuclear arms.

It don’t think some people are being dishonest when they say they are worried about a nuclear threat, but Elon is clearly a Putin cum guzzler.
im with you. #1 Musk hater here.

But all that said, its not the private companies that should have to do anything about protecting any country from another.

That should be up to countries.

In the perfect world, you would be right.

In our world, i dont want private companies deciding which country is worth helping and which is not.

I brought this up before. This is a different set of republicans than back in the days. Reagan and his crew hated the USSR/Russia with a passion. Now, they feel like Putin and Russia are not bad at all. What has changed???

That was when America was unquestionably Christian white. So they hated Americas enemy.

Nowadays, they feel America slipping and so they make allies with other whites across the world.

I brought this up before. This is a different set of republicans than back in the days. Reagan and his crew hated the USSR/Russia with a passion. Now, they feel like Putin and Russia are not bad at all. What has changed???
Because Russia more resembles fascism than communism these days so naturally right wingers love a country ran by an autocrat.

One more thing that pisses me off.

Crimea originally belonged to Crimean Tatars, not Russia. Assuming its "russian" is very ignorant of historical facts.

But Tucker is the exact person who would say "well technically the Indians we stole the land from stole it from someone before them" to justify all the shit we did in the past.

Back