Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

I don’t like bullies. Even when the bully doesn’t target us and we feel relief, we are still diminished in the end for not doing anything. I do not believe that might makes right.

Ukraine wants to fight for the homeland, they want to be able to defend themselves, and they want national sovereignty. These are all principles I believe in. All we have to do supply them with the arms to fight. We don’t need to send a single American soldier in. I believe Ukrainians should have their own agency, and be able to choose their own destiny. Russia doesn’t want that, so I want to see Russia lose.

From a practical standpoint, it makes sense to weaken Russia as well. How many people said it didn’t matter when Hitler and Stalin started carving up Europe? Lots, but it did matter.

also, I find it a bit ironic that the people crying about much money Ukraine is getting, are all the same people who don’t think the government is ever capable spending money wisely anyways. By their logic, it would be like being mad that the guy who mugged you spent your money on beer instead of cigarettes.

I gotcha…I guess I just think hyping the scrawny freshman up and pretending you gonna have his back when the 6’4” senior starts stomping him out feels immoral to me too

I gotcha…I guess I just think hyping the scrawny freshman up and pretending you gonna have his back when the 6’4” senior starts stomping him out feels immoral to me too

Point taken, but America gave its word to Ukraine that it would aid them if they gave up their nukes in 1991. So far, despite attacks in critical infrastructure and war waged on Ukrainian society as whole, they still want to fight. Because of that, we should be giving them everything they need to send Russia packing. Keeping your word is another principle I adhere too.

And Russia might have looked like a 6’4” Senior at some point but it seems like they popcorn muscles at this point.

Back