Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

Should have started by just taking and holding the annexed areas first

I'd take the threat of Nuclear Weapons very seriously🤷🏿‍♂️

If Ukraine was smart, they wouldn't be attacking Russia itself. Instead focus on reclaiming its lost lands and finding a way to secure them from future threats. They borders need tightening up

Aye, I agree that no nuclear weapons should ever be used.

But the idea that the only country to ever drop two of them thangs is the one to police it is wild to me.(i know it was atom bombs that were no where near as powerful)

Even today, there are serious historians that debate if the dropping of the bombs were justified. The majority claim it was justified. Japan was committing atrocities elsewhere, an invasion would have cost more lives, Japan would have never surrendered and was regrouping, etc etc.

Not picking sides, just pointing out that the only country to drop such bombs still claims to this day it was the best option, BUT, they telling other countries that they will never be justified if they did the same thing.

Lmaooo. The hypocricy is wild

So they really gonna call his bluff, interesting
He's worded his threat very ambiguously and it seems contingent on getting those areas annexed and apart of Russia formally. If Ukraine can 'liberate' them before its 'official' then those threats become hollow and won't be follow thru on them

I think as long as no nation tries to push into Russia itself the nuclear talk is really nothing

Back