Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR - Nas Is Smashing Nicki Minaj

You seriously not gon mention meek? Like for real?

My point is, I'm Nas. I'm looking for other chicks not connected to anybody in the industry. Or rather other artists because he could find a chick that does make up for celebrities and technically, that's makes her in the industry

That's all I'm trying to say

I did mention Meek, he's the ONE industry nigga she's fucked with lol

So now you're saying he just shouldn't mess with any celebrity lol

U wildn fam

I said another artist

C'mon knock

Yes, you read that correctly

So swizz is dumb for doing it, jay is dumb for doing , etc or is it just Nas?

Just admit it fam, u have a hatred for nicki lol

Who was Beyonce linked to prior to Jay? I'm talking actually dating and not rumored

Who was Alicia with before Swizz? For the longest, people thought she was a lesbian.

Why you do dis

Im saying dating 1... ONE industry guy, makes her industry pussy? Really? cmon fam, this seems personal b, idk why u wont just admit it lol

You got me man

I'm jealous I'm not with Nas

I thought industry pussy/crew booty and all other words for that were not things grown men aint really care about we cant prove it lol. And just cuz nas a deep rapper dont mean he gotta looking for badus

Considering Nicki only fucked one dude in the industry (that can be proven) I don't consider her industry pussy

She a BAB and a lil too out there for me but she a change in pace from Kelis. Nas boring as fuck so Nicki should loosen him up

Nicki been taking care of niggas her whole career and Nas don't need that so hopefully she able to relax with her mothering nature

I thought industry pussy/crew booty and all other words for that were not things grown men aint really care about we cant prove it lol. And just cuz nas a deep rapper dont mean he gotta looking for badus
I used to think that deep rappers were looking for a Badu but a whole lot of them just want a pretty thing on their arm.

Kelis is so beautiful to me. Loved all of her crazy hairstyles, bold hair colors and fashion sense. She went from singing to a famous chef. That's dope.
Nah Blac

She don't got fake parts so that's a down grade for Nas

Back