Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR - Nas Is Smashing Nicki Minaj

no brah...she not bad af if most of her body aint really hers to begin with

that automatically takes you out the running for bad af

is anything real about this broad?

we not talking about kelis vs ya baby...cant remember who you like...Crystal Westbrook??

this is a downgrade for Nas...and tbf, im actually surprised at this by him b/c i didnt take him for a participant of community/industry pussy

Me and u disagree on the BAB thing so I aint even gonna continue the debate on if nicki is bad or not lol

@ the latter, he did the married life and now he's enjoyin life period, if he wants to smash one of the biggest female artist in the game, I see no problem with it

Me and u disagree on the BAB thing so I aint even gonna continue the debate on if nicki is bad or not lol

@ the latter, he did the married life and now he's enjoyin life period, if he wants to smash one of the biggest female artist in the game, I see no problem with it

i've seen other BABs that look WAY better than nikki, they just dont have her platform to get the notoriety, but moving along

again, i look at dude as the one who sets the trends, not follows them...i didnt say he had to marry anybody...not sure where you got that from

U don't think nikki is bad, many do. All opinions

Last edited:
we not talking about kelis vs ya baby...cant remember who you like...Crystal Westbrook??

this is a downgrade for Nas...and tbf, im actually surprised at this by him b/c i didnt take him for a participant of community/industry pussy

Dont know its industry pussy unless you hit fam. Lets not do that.

Dont know its industry pussy unless you hit fam. Lets not do that.
You can't be serious when she's been linked to two dudes in very public situations that we know of

I assume we're still talking about Nikki

lmaoooo @ u of all people making this argument after all of the debates on this issue we've had on here

lmaoooo @ u of all people making this argument after all of the debates on this issue we've had on here
That we know of

And smh that you had to ask what two dudes

I was gon throw in Drake and Wayne but they've stuck by their story that it's purely platonic...I can buy that which is why I didn't mention them

And if the only dudes you mess with are in the industry, you are industry pussy. I don't limit it to just females either. Let's not act like these grown people just getting together to talk business moves. They are fucking.

Who are the two dudes? lol Safaree? That was her dude for years, before she was on.

So fuckin with 1 industry nigga makes her industry pussy lol

This shit sounds personal b lmaoooo what u got against nicki, cuz this shit aint addin up b lol

Back