Welcome To aBlackWeb

Royce Da 5'9" Demands Respect On Fat Joe's Name

Fat Joe paid his dues.......I remember him in the early days appearing in numerous videos when he wasn't popping like that.
He a loyal soldier who's been in the game a minute and has the ability to reinvent himself to fit in with what's current....That aint easy to do

Fat joe is good at making hit records. Especially club bangers. Not sure if he is the best, but he is up there if you consider how LONG he has done it. I would say Jay-z probably one of the few only dudes that has been making hit club records as long as Joe. Joe came out in like 94' or some shit and put out "all the way up" in 2016 or 17 that's a 20+ year gap from the time he came out. How many rappers are doing that. Many have had a higher peak far as hit records go, but where they at?

Fat joe is good at making hit records. Especially club bangers. Not sure if he is the best, but he is up there if you consider how LONG he has done it. I would say Jay-z probably one of the few only dudes that has been making hit club records as long as Joe. Joe came out in like 94' or some shit and put out "all the way up" in 2016 or 17 that's a 20+ year gap from the time he came out. How many rappers are doing that. Many have had a higher peak far as hit records go, but where they at?

They are hits because of the RnB singers featured hooks and beats from the producer

Again All The Way up had features on it French Montana and Remy Ma

I dare anyone to name 10 Fat Joe singles that doesn't feature another artist on the song and i will send $500 via pay pal to the first person that does so

Back