Welcome To aBlackWeb

Royce Da 5'9" Demands Respect On Fat Joe's Name

Fat Joe hasn't had a a Gold selling albums since Jealous Ones Still Envy and that came out in 2001

He's had 1 Platinum and 1 Gold album his whole career

He's never had a solo hit that didn't feature an RnB singer doing the hook

Majority of the singles he has ever released didn't chart on the hot 100 billboard

He has only ever had 3 hits his whole career that reached the top 10 on the hot 100 billboard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Joe_discography

What is the guy good at?

He can't do hooks and pays big name RnB singers to do hooks on his songs

He's not introspective and deep for the most part besides a few songs here and there

He's not technically lyrical

He can't sing or harmonize

He can't play an instrumental

He can't produce beats

His music lacks emotion

He has failed to consistently sell Gold or Platinum as in his whole career he only had 2 albums that have sold Gold and Platinum

His subject matter is one dimensional and not diverse

He can't and has never made a non Rap song

He can't dance

The best part of his songs are the featured hooks from Ashanti, J-Holiday, R-Kelly, Akon, Trey-Songz, Chris Brown, The Dream

He prided himself on being such a Gangster his whole career but ran away from 50 Cent at the MTV awards yet still rapped about being a Gangster after

Someone help me out and explain to me @Goldie @Ghostface @5th Letter @Cain @Lab Baby @Loch121 @AP21

Reactions: GNS
I agree with Royce, Fat Joe IS hip hop been in the game what, 25 years??? DITC to Big Pun dudes legacy is cemented in hip hops HOF imo...

IMG_0317.JPG

Most people don't even have Fat Joe in their top 80 because he simply not good at any aspect of hip-hop be it hooks, lyricism, creativity, diversity, melodies, introspect, story telling, emotion

He just raps verses and does nothing else and does it at a below average level

Fat Joe hasn't had a a Gold selling albums since Jealous Ones Still Envy and that came out in 2001

He's had 1 Platinum and 1 Gold album his whole career

He's never had a solo hit that didn't feature an RnB singer doing the hook

Majority of the singles he has ever released didn't chart on the hot 100 billboard

He has only ever had 3 hits his whole career that reached the top 10 on the hot 100 billboard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Joe_discography

What is the guy good at?

He can't do hooks and pays big name RnB singers to do hooks on his songs

He's not introspective and deep for the most part besides a few songs here and there

He's not technically lyrical

He can't sing or harmonize

He can't play an instrumental

He can't produce beats

His music lacks emotion

He has failed to consistently sell Gold or Platinum as in his whole career he only had 2 albums that have sold Gold and Platinum

His subject matter is one dimensional and not diverse

He can't and has never made a non Rap song

He can't dance

The best part of his songs are the featured hooks from Ashanti, J-Holiday, R-Kelly, Akon, Trey-Songz, Chris Brown, The Dream

He prided himself on being such a Gangster his whole career but ran away from 50 Cent at the MTV awards yet still rapped about being a Gangster after

Someone help me out and explain to me @Goldie @Ghostface @5th Letter @Cain @Lab Baby @Loch121 @AP21

tenor.gif

Jay-Z, Rakim, Nas, Royce, Canibus, Big-Pun, Andre-3000, Kool G Rap, Lupe Fiasco, Kendrick Lamar are great at technical lyricism and MC-ing

Eminem, Nelly, 50 Cent, Drake, Nicki Minaj are great at hooks and combining Hip-Hop and Pop together and experimenting with both doing singing and rapping

Fabolous, Lloyd Banks, Jadakiss, Cassidy are great at punchlines

What is Fat Joe good at?

Fat Joes good at staying relevant throughout all the changes in hiphop/ rap. And his flow isn't bad at all. He has them joints you can put on that'll get the wimen out on the dance floor and have the fellas rockin too

This is the problem with hip hop. Either you the best ever or you trash. Smh.

Fat Joe is dope. Hes not a GOAT but hes had a great career, hes an above average lyricist, and hes had great albums. He deserves respect.

Idk who it was but I remember reading someone here saying Guru was trash cause he wasnt in anyones top 5 or something. Smh. Its like there can only be 5-10 good rappers and either you on that list or you trash.

I hate hip hop fans man.

This is the problem with hip hop. Either you the best ever or you trash. Smh.

Fat Joe is dope. Hes not a GOAT but hes had a great career, hes an above average lyricist, and hes had great albums. He deserves respect.

Idk who it was but I remember reading someone here saying Guru was trash cause he wasnt in anyones top 5 or something. Smh. Its like there can only be 5-10 good rappers and either you on that list or you trash.

I hate hip hop fans man.

tenor.gif

@Goldie

Back