Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Rock vs Chappelle... Let's End This Now!

Who is the GOAT COMEDIAN between these two........And why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MzKB

Mz KlapBack 2 U
Polls close in 3 days.....Vote!

Dave
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Or

Chris
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Is this solely based on stand up or overall? Cuz if its overall the shit aint even close lol They're both at the very top stand up wise, but Rock has nothing that comes remotely close to The Chappelle Show.

LOL....don't hurt me bro!!
There's nothing to compare other than stand up cuz Rock never had a show.

And that's how unfair this comparison is lol Rock's had multiple shows. The Chris Rock Show and Everybody Hates Chris lol

And that's how unfair this comparison is lol Rock's had multiple shows. The Chris Rock Show and Everybody Hates Chris lol
Oh shit....
I didn't have HBO back then so I never saw the chris rock show and he didn't "appear" on everybody hates Chris.
I love EBHC!

LOL....don't hurt me bro!!
There's nothing to compare other than stand up cuz Rock never had a show.

Rock definitely had a show ,on HBO at that . Was the 1st of it kind & it was dope too..Rock was definitely the 1st of the two to do it w/great writers Wanda Sykes, Louis C.K, Pootie Tang...Classic show in its own right..Rock was the 1st to give Hip Hop acts a platform since Arsenio & also did interviews (Allen Iverson) .....Rock been put us on that police brutality.....Lmaoooo

Last edited:
Yall trippen and not giving rock his just due man...

Niggas dont even know he had a hbo sketch show and shit smh. Even had the goat interview with AI on there. Every special he had is classic and everybody hates chris is goat black television.

gotta go with Dave.

I love Chris Rock, and he was my number 2 behind richard pryor for a while...

but dave got that spot.......

Dave just overall funnier...i think it's storytelling abilities....the voices...his expressions...the punchlines.....

all of it is just a but funnier than Chris.

Chris is my number three right behind Dave. I love Rock's comparisons, and how he relates things to make them so much easier understandable....

i often speak like that or describe things like that, but Rock is a master at it.

Dave is just a master storyteller,...his latest stand up removed all doubt.. that kick in the pussy joke was greatness....and that wasn't even the funniest shit.... but dude always been that good...even from the beginning....i remember laughing till my head hurt about the baby selling drugs in a dvd from back in the day...

DAve just that nigga man...

I really dont care who anyone likes thats upto them.. i like both of them and needlessly comparing shit takes away the appreciation the public has for peoples craft. Rock was always that dude to me.. just reading his interviews even made me appreciate his shit more..Both of these dudes are thinkers.
Chris Rock is a lil more hard hitting than Chappelle... Looks like Chapelle is moving in that direction though.. Chris rocks punchlines didnt stand front and center to a point where the message given intended or not was drowned out by the laughter. He just punched you in the face with the his poignant thoughts

Back