Welcome To aBlackWeb

Robert Kraft Charged With Solicitation of Prostitution

Aint shit funny bout this one.

Im just glad he got caught.

Them women in that parlor were being held there against their will.

Remember that question I posed on the IC?

"Who the fuck has enough money to buy people?"

Let's not diminish the sex trafficking angle here will he be protected if he is tied up in that part of the story...i think it's telling that he is caught up in this place with these particular attachments.. Among other rich or high profile clients....

Aint shit funny bout this one.

Im just glad he got caught.

Them women in that parlor were being held there against their will.

Remember that question I posed on the IC?

"Who the fuck has enough money to buy people?"
Ok if this is the case then those who are holdin them there are the ones who are respinsible. I doubt Kraft asked if they were here against their will. Not like they could answer anyway.

who you think own the blacked and blacked raw sites lol

it aint nobody black fam

dont be fooled by who you see checking you out at the counter...they dont own the store lol

Coulda swore that the Blacked series was from a black production company

The again...thats not really my focus when I watch them joints so...

When it comes to the sex trafficking angle, let's keep it a buck:

Does anyone really believe that any of the cats caught actually gave thought to how the women were acquired?

I can guarantee you that thought never once entered their heads.

"I"ll only frequent establishments where the women came in on their own accord." <-- thought no man ever.

Not shocked by this, not even shocked at a billionaire chooses a 50 dollar hand job from an immigrant over a 500 dollar handjob from a professional sex worker.

I mean, you can be cheap, you can like it dirty, but just the peace of mind that at best when shes used up and writes a tell all.

tenor (2).gif
So you paid hookers, who hasn't

Back