Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Magoo

Heartbroken...

My playlists over the years have somehow always included Timbaland's unorthodox music with Magoo ... That very recognisable squeaky (lo fi) voice had its merits...

rip.

I'm 49, I'll be 50 next month.

2 years ago I caught Covid and had a heart attack, I was in a coma for 2 weeks and in the hospital for a total of 2 months. It was a humbling experience.

When a situation like that happens, you realize that life is short and there's a whole lot of things you want to do before you die.

I feel like I got a new lease on life, a renewal.

Its too bad McGoo passed this early.

At least he had some hits and experienced life in the fast lane. That's something a lot of people will never experience.

I'm 35. When I was younger my mom was a huge fan of Missy, Timbo, Magoo, Aaliyah, Ginuwine and the whole crew. This was when it was rare for our parents to know the whole words to even the popular rap songs but my mom kknew every last word of this flow which used to get me so fucking hype lolololololololololol

She would literally be making spaghetti or some shit and if this song started playing on the cd she would go in on Magoo's verse. I thought that was so cool. I played Welcome To Our World so much that all of my kids know the words now. They love Magoo's flow. They think it's unique and it truly is. Timbo's beats and Magoo's flow are some of the most entertaining sound ever to come from hip hop. A truly unique experience listening to their music over the years.

RIP.

Last edited:
Back