Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED RIP Kai (IC)

test
I thought Kai had kids too. She always had the motherly and nurturing aura about her. Especially, since she is the oldest and helped take care of her siblings. I feel her siblings' pain from losing a sibling at the same age.

May her family find strength, peace and healing.

Last edited:
I thought Kai had kids too. She always had the motherly and nurturing aura about her. Especially, since she is the oldest and helped take care of her siblings. I feel her siblings' pain from losing a sibling at the same age.

May her family find strength, peace and healing.
I swore there was a pregnancy pic of her she posted on the IC

Gotta find my folder

Don't y'all know if she had a kid it would have been mentioned in the articles and by her mom

d638daabb115a4669c6811d7bc4b2967.gif

It’s honestly one of the most surreal things….

Hearing someone you regularly interacted with dying from a terminal sickness or bad accident, sure, that’ll be tragic but this?

And to think she was married to that monster for 18 years….smh

And add the fact that she would openly talk about how he would be cheating and she claimed to not mind. At the time, I was like “why is she being a pick me on the IC, as smart as she obviously is”. Like…she never had to appeal to the fellas but there were certain threads where she would basically do just that. She was loyal to that nigga to a fault and I hope homie gets his throat and butthole ruined in Canada.

I said what I said.

And add the fact that she would openly talk about how he would be cheating and she claimed to not mind. At the time, I was like “why is she being a pick me on the IC, as smart as she obviously is”. Like…she never had to appeal to the fellas but there were certain threads where she would basically do just that. She was loyal to that nigga to a fault and I hope homie gets his throat and butthole ruined in Canada.

I said what I said.
8A978CE5-752C-4F07-A9A2-D6C9E5F45FD0.jpeg

I said what I said.
@deadeye where's the Fleece pic? 😂

I'm all in for any type of support but y'all do realize it's been almost a year since this happened? Her mom is probably still grieving so put on the kid gloves with whatever approach that's taken because wounds can easily be reopened.
They need to leave that woman/family alone. RIP and keep it moving.

I said what I said.

Man's don't get butt raped here. We don't do that. You get poked up for trying it in Canada. Gotta get you a fefe. But yeah hopefully someone twists his shit. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Man's don't get butt raped here. We don't do that. You get poked up for trying it in Canada. Gotta get you a fefe. But yeah hopefully someone twists his shit. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Ontario prisons are like college dorms. Y'all eat good, got education services, alladat.

If they get him for 1st degree murder he's gonna be looking at life with a possibility of parole in 25 years. I gotta wonder how they'll treat that tho 'cause he's from Tha D.

Back