Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED RIP Kai (IC)

test
I'm late but in response to the post about wanting to reach out to her mom ect., I think thats fine, and also fine to possibly mention you were online friends with her, but its probably best to leave out the forum name. Yall forget a lot of wild shit was posted on the IC back in the day, that should be left there.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's the nigga in the tux. She posted him a time or two. Usually didn't show his face though.
They was saying it was a family pic. I thought it was him too but it's not hard to believe the siblings theory too

I'm late but in response to the post about wanting to reach out to her mom ect., I think thats fine, and also fine to possibly mention you were online friends with her, but its probably best to leave out the forum name. Yall forget a lot of wild shit was posted on the IC back in the day, that should be left there.

eddie_nod.gif

You got a point there.

I think i might've made a comment early alluding to her having kids but looking back at the article with the most info that I got, I may have misread something so I don't think she does.
I think she was pregnant on the IC but I could be wrong

Back