Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Rihanna is pregnant!

On another not, I never really fucked with Rhianna like that. her music ain't that good to me and as far as the looks goes she's really average. She always seemed like she had a shitty personality to me too but that's just me.

I never understood why people stanned for her but I have a sneaky suspicion that a lot of it has to do with people supporting her after the whole thing with Chris Brown. Funny thing is that people still clearly support Chris Brown too so................

Damn bruh

OMG this is some wild shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

lololololololololololololol

On another not, I never really fucked with Rhianna like that. her music ain't that good to me and as far as the looks goes she's really average. She always seemed like she had a shitty personality to me too but that's just me.

I never understood why people stanned for her but I have a sneaky suspicion that a lot of it has to do with people supporting her after the whole thing with Chris Brown. Funny thing is that people still clearly support Chris Brown too so................

Am I tripping and being a bitch ass nigga or do I have a legit point of view?

The former.

Anti was some fire lol. It's not that deep.

Anti was some fire lol. It's not that deep.

I could never really get into her music. Probably because she always had the machine behind her pushing her appeal. She's and average singer at best. She's not a top tier dancer. She just does borderline raunchy shit and takes a lot of naked pictures.

I woulda been hiding birth control pills and shooting up the club and spin the block and do it again.

mom glad she decided to have a family and not let her career move her away from it.

but uh …aye rocky

I be dat babies pappi

blinking-eyes-man.gif

Back