Welcome To aBlackWeb

Right person, wrong time.

Its called building.
If she don't trynna build with you, she ain't worth it.

Ain't shooting with you in the gym but now wanna be at all the games.....

I'd hate an ugly chick on deck just to parade her around shorty.

I'm such an asshole.
I'm always causing pralims.....see what I did there.

So those women ain't shit is what you're saying. I dig. At the same time, though, I know I myself wouldnt wanna be with someone if I wasn't at the level i needed to be at yet

So those women ain't shit is what you're saying. I dig. At the same time, though, I know I myself wouldnt wanna be with someone if I wasn't at the level i needed to be at yet
You never know what that level could be...that's why if she stays ...the level you stop at doesn't matter because she wanted you during the level you was at at the time.

There is never a "I'm at the right level".
Either you stop growing or still growing.

Its east to find people when you got loot. Trust me I know. But do they want you or what you have access to?

I don't trust no chicks outside wifey. But I got stories for days of chicks trynna change they tone. Shit is funny...but since I respect 95% of women...I don't smut them out or disrespect them
But I did have fun with it.

Hopeless romantics....

I hear someone striking up the blues guitar

There was this chick I wanted to get with bad my senior yr in HS, but I was in a relationship at the time. Cute lil thick thing from Kenya. One of those situations where we both knew what it was, but it just wasn’t the right time.

Fast forward to this past summer when I moved back to Dallas, now 10 yrs since the original situation. Had checked in on her here and there but never linked up at all during that time.

We start talking again, she mentions that now she’s in a relationship. I fall back a lil bit and don’t press her. She starts getting mad at me for not giving her enough attention and “acting like I don’t want her.” Again, all the while she got a whole boyfriend. From talking to her more I found out she got all kinds of mental issues. I actually dodged a bullet, had to cut her off completely.

You shoulda just faked it until you beat fam? Niggas got morals now?

Back