Welcome To aBlackWeb

Right person, wrong time.

no that excuses ones immaturity,absolves them of responsibility for choices they made

and maybe just maybe they may be right for someone .. but you as in whoever were never right for them.. People feel entitled to shit they dont own

that says i want to be a hoe but once im done being used up and ran thru i can now settle down with you.

good is good.

we dont have many chances at getting it right.
and so much can go wrong during your playing days.

so the question back at that person is ....whens the right time?
and when its right for you...and you all caught up, dont be surprised it aint right for them and you get hurt.

this is why people end up with fuck niggas and drama

meh....I'd say yeah because I've had those seemingly perfect connections that couldnt go any further because of circumstance

but because nothing ever came of it, how could I know that was really the "right" person?

shit coulda been terrible, it was just the interest and intrigue at play

For me, for what ever reason, I've been like good luck chuck for my exes lol. As soon as were done they end up married and sht lol. I should charge a fee..

But idk if the right person wrong time thing is legit, unless you met them on your way to do 10 years or something.

For me, for what ever reason, I've been like good luck chuck for my exes lol. As soon as were done they end up married and sht lol. I should charge a fee..

But idk if the right person wrong time thing is legit, unless you met them on your way to do 10 years or something.
Thats not a good thing.
That means you did them so dirty that the next man seemed like a king.

You might want to think about that. Ya scumbag.

Hell Yeah. In retrospect, I've had some Great women that I should have locked up, but I was still immature mentally, more concerned with fucking every broad moving. Had I met the woman they were then a few years ago, I'd locked them up.

Thats not a good thing.
That means you did them so dirty that the next man seemed like a king.

You might want to think about that. Ya scumbag.

Lol

I mean I didnt do em dirty per se, but I wasnt tryna be tied down..especially after being in some 5 year bs.

I like to think of it as, as soon as were done they need to fill the void and yeaaa...

Lou.jpg

Back