Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Rick Ross' security had a fight in Vancouver, Canada

test
You take screenshots like a bitch because I said "fuck you" for asking about dna shit.

So when gonna put a foot on the Dream's neck like you said?

You're just internet poster that ain't gon do shit but gossip about celebrity lives

I left you alone when you told me to.
I saw the fakeness in you

Now you @ me and feel like you gotta tag team.

You're the one still holding feelings fake ass dummy
Bedstuy shut yo hoe ass up and find some tunnels nigga.

So you cosign this white supremacist biker gang attacking black people while calling them the n word?
Ain't no moral high ground to be had in this fuckery. So you can get tfomfwtbs. Niggas done talked about eachothers families, tried to do irreparable harm to eachothers reputations, fucking up relationships and livelihoods, niggas houses getting shot up. I don't know where you niggas think and thought this was going to go besides hell.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Ain't no moral high ground to be had in this fuckery. So you can get tfomfwtbs. Niggas done talked about eachothers families, tried to do irreparable harm to eachothers reputations, fucking up relationships and livelihoods, niggas houses getting shot up. I don't know where you niggas think and thought this was going to go besides hell.
Asked a yes or no question. Do you cosign the white supremacists attacking William and his bodyguards while calling them the nword or nah?

Come to think of it, he might be the most violated artist of all time along with his team (with proof):

• Got pressed and jumped by Trick Daddy's goons back in the day
  • BET Hip-Hop Awards x2
    • Jeezy & G-Unit
  • Gunplay was knocked out on camera back in the mid or late 2010s I believe
  • Meek Mill was disrespected by Tekashi a couple of years ago
  • Vancouver, Canada by a member of Hells Angels and his crew

Am I missing anything?
How deep are hell angels? Are They still legit?

Back