Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Rick Ross' security had a fight in Vancouver, Canada

test
What's funny is Aubrey didn't pull up on Wiliams himself they could've fought one on one and settled this, smh.
True but the bank is to be protected at all times and at all costs

Hence why it’s never the main niggas in the bs it’s always the auxiliary dudes trying to prove themselves

"iM a HaPlOgRoUP b. SeE iM a J3W 2!"

View attachment 1336219

Fuck these niggas b.
You take screenshots like a bitch because I said "fuck you" for asking about dna shit.

So when gonna put a foot on the Dream's neck like you said?

You're just internet poster that ain't gon do shit but gossip about celebrity lives

I left you alone when you told me to.
I saw the fakeness in you

Now you @ me and feel like you gotta tag team.

You're the one still holding feelings fake ass dummy

Here's the thing this could be a celebrity match, where everyone gets paid and nobody dies.
Yall always want to play at this shit when not everyone playing. Then have the Pikachu face when some ignorant shit happens.

Yall the niggas in high school that didn't miss a single fight yet never threw a single hand in life.

Celebrity match. Tf outta here.

Reactions: GNS
Yall always want to play at this shit when not everyone playing. Then have the Pikachu face when some ignorant shit happens.

Yall the niggas in high school that didn't miss a single fight yet never threw a single hand in life.

Celebrity match. Tf outta here.
So you cosign this white supremacist biker gang attacking black people while calling them the n word?

Back