Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ric Flair Getting “Canceled”

Actually let me edit and add a little more details. Basically a bunch of wrestlers were on a flight and in the middle of binge drinking and coke snorting. A flight attendant was sexaully assaulted...several fights broke out and people laughed it off like a big joke for years
Don't forget a play fight resulting in Kurt "perc" Angle getting choked out for real and another play wrestling match almost causing the cabin door to open.

The stories around that prfh are mythical at this point @Scandalust313 you should watch that episode just for the ridiculousness, even if you aren't a fan of wrestling.

Don't forget a play fight resulting in Kurt "perc" Angle getting choked out for real and another play wrestling match almost causing the cabin door to open.

The stories around that prfh are mythical at this point @Scandalust313 you should watch that episode just for the ridiculousness, even if you aren't a fan of wrestling.
Taker choking out Kurt was another plane ride

Lmaoo at dude grabbing her hand and forcing her to touch his dick being a joke.

Dude went out of his way to defend a mfer when he has more to lose than him.

Rick Flair old as shit. This will fuck up his legacy but it wont fuck up his day to day.

Dude in the video that was defending it though? Much younger, still trying to get his money. Now mfers gonna ask him to explain how he thinks forcing a woman to touch your dick is just a joke.

Im not a far of trying to cancel people for things they did back in the day especially when it was ok in that era to do them aka gay jokes on Martin. With that said yea he deserves this heat if this sexual assault is real, dont matter if he settled.

Lmaoo at dude grabbing her hand and forcing her to touch his dick being a joke.

Dude went out of his way to defend a mfer when he has more to lose than him.

Rick Flair old as shit. This will fuck up his legacy but it wont fuck up his day to day.

Dude in the video that was defending it though? Much younger, still trying to get his money. Now mfers gonna ask him to explain how he thinks forcing a woman to touch your dick is just a joke.

You think so? Most ppl kno he is a habitual line stepper

p
Flair halfway to the grave. This ain’t gonna hurt him too bad.

^^^this is what I came to say. Dude was out of control his whole career and nobody checked him because he was Ric Flair. Smh. Tommy Dreamer was sounding like he was making excuses for Flair’s assault on that lady.

I gotta watch this full episode.

Man if yall heard 1/2 of the road stories that go around wrestling ppl would cancel the whole damn sport.

White boys really be white-boying in wrestling. Look up stories HHH and Shawn Michaels during their hey-day and it's pretty sick...

Man if yall heard 1/2 of the road stories that go around wrestling ppl would cancel the whole damn sport.

White boys really be white-boying in wrestling. Look up stories HHH and Shawn Michaels during their hey-day and it's pretty sick...

No offence but your screen name gives off Roddy 'Rowdy Piper vibes

not just in wrestling, but in all music, all movies etc you’re gonna get mad stories of those who we look up to as perverts and dicks. when you got money and power you’re untouchable and invincible

No offence but your screen name gives off Roddy 'Rowdy Piper vibes
band-of-misfits-monkey.gif

The Brock story was wack… a flash, I’m sure that was the norm… she seems to just dislike him…

the ric story is wild and homie deserved to be fired first and foremost…

scott hall… I’m thinking he was shooting up and that’s why he was out… he didn’t get “h bombed” like he claims

sadfor curt, was his ribbing so bad that he had to be let go? he didn’t seem like he was a sexual predator, just fucked around…

Wild stories. Wonder if there will be actual fall out for everyone mentioned

Back