Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Resident Evil (CANCELED After 1 Season)

I don't like how this lil girl talks to her daddy, no sir.

Lance Riddick needs to stop playing, because you're never too old.

icegif-547.gif

I'm in the middle of episode 6 and I'm actually enjoying this series for the most part. The CGI is pretty good and imaginative especially with the mutated animals and insects. The dynamics between the characters are pretty good.Lance Reddick is always good.Turlough Convery is extremely funny I thought he was Jack Black for a few minutes. Paola Nunez is pretty good too. I have to agree with some critics stating this has a network TV vibe to it. Especially episode 5....good grief CW network vibe and then some.

I just started this up last night and I'm on episode 3

So he's this all important guy and his security password is a simple spock21?

Also the big guy with the beard that's "hunting" her is annoying with the forced humor

Did the sister really beat the girl up and then put the evidence in her sisters locker? Why?

So far it's been meh

It was ok. Kept my attention at least. I didnt have any expectations. Jade was annoying as a teen.

The evil wesker came out looking like a 50 year old blade.

One thing I had a problem with was that they were acting like the virus wasnt contagious. Jade used a chainsaw on a zombie and got blood covered in here face. She definitely should have got it. Then she goes back to the ship. All they do is check her eyes and mouth. Like, the ship is a quarantine zone but they dont have quarantine protocols. They didnt strip her down and look for any bite marks. Didnt clean the affected blood off her. Kept the same clothes on, got to her room, touched her boyfriend in the face, then laid in their bed.

But I really didnt not feel much for jade as a teen and adult. Annoying and ignorant of others.

Back