Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reply if you want an Exempt Badge

Y’all messed with my livelihood
You never thought that's how I felt when you was talking about Shazam, Aquaman, and suicide squad beta??

That shit hit different when it's hoops though hunh??

Kevin Durant and LeBron James are everything that's wrong with the league today. I stopped watching when they became popular. I'd rather watch the warehouse scene with Batfleck than to see LeBron lead the Lakers to playoff contention.

The live debut of Nightwing is more important than Westbrook in a rockets uniform.

Dame's battle with Shaq is already more impressive than his entire season.

Fuck your life

You never thought that's how I felt when you was talking about Shazam, Aquaman, and suicide squad beta??

Kevin Durant and LeBron James are everything that's wrong with the league today. I stopped watching when they became popular. I'd rather watch the warehouse scene with Batfleck than to see LeBron lead the Lakers to playoff contention.

The live debut of Nightwing is more important than Westbrook in a rockets uniform.

Fuck your life
Lol man shut the fuck up

Fuck your life

lmaoooo

Last edited:
The NBA thread is the only reason why I’m on this site which is why I said I don’t wanna be in this...niggas laughed it up instead

I get this looks silly I get it but don’t do nothing to interrupt me posting here I’m not with that and how y’all handled this whole thing when I said I’m serious is discouraging
Been said it abw needs a HR department

@Beta was on his r kellz shit like..
tenor.gif

Back