Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rep Ya Set Thread

Guess we have a bunch of posters that are still active in the street and are worried about self-incrimination. I've been a square for a decade and will be on gang files for life. So I have zero worries that what I've posted will be used against me.

I didn't know ABW had blown to where the Feds would be keeping tabs on the posters here. Congratulations, Goldie! You made it!

Last edited:
Guess we have a bunch of posters that are still active in the street and are worried about self-incrimination. I've been a square for a decade and will be on gang files for life. So I have zero worries that what I've posted will be used against me.

I didn't know ABW had blown to where the Feds would be keeping tabs on the posters here. Congratulations, Godlie! You made it!

Now this here is some fed talk.

I didn't know ABW had blown to where the Feds would be keeping tabs on the posters here. Congratulations, Godlie! You made it!

I hear you man. I got out the streets damn near 20 years ago, only to end up on a message board full of bangers and killers

Karma is a B for real

It's real on these E-streets. Feds be watching. Be safe.

Look at my avi bro, I already made it hot

I blame the ABW OGs. How am I gonna be prepared to hit the county... But not now how to handle this forum ish?????

Ain't none of you niggas bussed a grape in a fruit fight but acting like you was banging in the hood

Last edited:

Who da fuck is GodLie?

Ain't none of you niggas bussed a grape in a fruit fight but acting like was you banging in the hood

http%3A%2F%2Ftheshoegame.malt.maven.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F03%2Fmichael-jordan-smirk.jpg

Enlighten me brotha, what is this thread asking?

I been noticing a few things (slang and such) the last few months and wanna bring it to the forefront

We all adults here and relatively cool here so I doubt this leads to any really fisticuffs but what GangGang you rep (or formerly rep)

I follow *most* the teaching of the Almighty Chief Malik and his original Black Stone Rangers.

*This is not a glorification thread. Super thug tales not necessary but do you*

Back