Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rep Ya Set Thread

Gang membership in of itself isn't illegal. Conspiring to commit crimes with gang members is, as is associating with gang members if you're on paperwork or in an area that's been hit with an injunction.

But membership in of itself isn't a crime.

Gang membership in of itself isn't illegal. Conspiring to commit crimes with gang members is, as is associating with gang members if you're on paperwork or in an area that's been hit with an injunction.

But membership in of itself isn't a crime.

Got offered a plea deal to coerce others into participating post

Yall plz don't commit no heist together.

I can tell some of yall would be First 48 snitchin on each other by the time the interrogation room door closes

SharpAngelicHagfish-size_restricted.gif

AnimatedLeftAfricanfisheagle-size_restricted.gif

I ran with the Palestinians and arabs in Paterson for a while. We called ourselves PLO, named after the real PLO. Did some knuckle head shit with them. A bunch of gang fights. Not my proudest moment.

Probably the reason I cant be around Palestinians and Arabs anymore.

And yall right bout bloods in NJ. Idk how but overnight everyone became bloods. Embarassed to say that I came close to joining. Glad I never did.

Last edited:
I ran with the Palestinians and arabs in Paterson for a while. We called ourselves PLO, named after the real PLO. Did some knuckle head shit with them. A bunch of gang fights. Not my proudest moment.

Probably the reason I cant be around Palestinians and Arabs anymore.

And yall right bout bloods in NJ. Idk how but overnight everyone bloods overnight. Embarassed to say that I came close to joining. Glad I never did.

Seems like prison had a lot to do with it. Cats in there needed a banner to unite under due to the oppression from the Latin Kings/Netas and went with a trusted brand.

Once it was a movement it spread to the streets

But I'm from California so I don't know.

Triple OG Bloody @Beta , is that how it went down 5????

Back